Tricks To Use The Excess Serum From Sheet Masks --- 1. While your face soaks the goodness of a sheet mask, apply the leftover serum in the packet all over your body, especially your neck and dรฉcolletage. 2. Squeeze the excess face serum in a spray bottle. Mix it with distilled water or rose water. Shake it well, and voila, a DIY facial mist to the rescue. 3. Store it in an airtight container and apply it on the rough patches of the skin like elbows, chest, hands and even feet. This will make your skin soft and supple, just like your face. 4. To get those clean and nourished nails, pop the serum from the sheet mask onto them and massage it. You can also cut small strips from the used sheet mask big enough to cover your cuticle and let it rest onto them for 5-10 minutes. This method prevents brittle nails and also promotes growth.
Why you should use a micro fibre hair turban after washing your hair -- Hair turban towels are made with micro fibre, which is amazing for your hair. Because there are more fibers on a hair turban towel than your shower towel, this means it'll soak up the water in your hair more. By the time you take off the turban towel, you won't have to spend as much time blow drying it. Also, when you rub your hair dry with a regular shower towel, this can damage it. This is because of the friction that results from you wiping the towel back and forth on your head. Using a hair turban towel will eliminate that friction. As a result, your hair will experience less heat damage and friction, which means you'll have healthier, fuller, and shinier hair! Another added benefit is that the hair turban towel will lock in moisture better, which means your hair will have less frizz. And during drier seasons (such as winter), your hair won't feel as dried out. When you have a giant shower towel on your head, it can be hard to get ready for the day. When using a hair turban towel, you can go about getting ready without any hindrance. You can sit at your vanity, do your makeup, and put in contacts without an annoying piece of a shower towel slipping onto the tops of your eyes. The same goes for when you're doing your skincare routine and need to keep your hair and towel out of your face. You can also put on your clothes without worrying about stretching out your tops since you have to fit that gigantic bulge of a towel through them. Now that you've seen all the benefits a hair turban towel can provide you, don't you think it'd be a great addition to your daily routine? Not only is it easy to use, but it's very affordable as well and is much better for your hair ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›
Perfume Tips and Tricks --- Enhancing your fragrance for a romantic date night involves appreciating its intricacies. Here are some essential tips to ensure your perfume leaves a lasting impression on your special evening. For a lingering allure apply perfume to your pulse points such as wrist, neck and behind the ears. These areas radiate heat, intensifying the fragrance longevity and lasting appeal. Moisturized skin plays a big part in how long your fragrance lasts. Try spraying after a shower or bath, perfume blends well with warm skin and is absorbed easily through open pores. Make sure your skin is dry or moisturized after the shower or bath to make it last longer. A subtle application of perfume is adequate, excessive use can be overpowering. Opt for a few sprays of perfume, 2 - 4 sprays is plenty. When applying perfume avoid rubbing it. Rubbing breaks down the scent molecules making it fade faster. Spray or dab the perfume and let it dry naturally for best results. It is fine to combine different fragrance nuances for a personalized aroma. Layering perfumes adds complexity but also extends the longevity of the fragrance. Keep spritzing everyone xx
Eyeliner ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ 3 of my favourite ways to do it๐Ÿฅฐ   first photo is the iconic thicker liner which i do in steps of 3 like a dot to dot which i love when i want those dark eye looks๐Ÿ˜ a liquid eyeliner and i always bring a bit of eyeshadow under the eye as well to create the smokey look. Top left is when im doing a natural look and just want a very light shade just to show its there, i use tape for this and eyeshadow not a pencil or liquid, but always stick the tape on the back of your hands first a few times so its not so sticky as pulling it of can cause wrinkles and lines and we dont want that! I use a lighter shade of brown and rush in a circle motion up and round towards my inner eye then use a darker shade and put that right on the tape line and brush outwards towards the middle of the eye but only slightly Bottom left is just one of my fancy faves i did, using green eyeliner to go with my green eyes and burgundy hair and eyebrows. And also a white eyeliner for the bottom water line to give the appearance of bigger eyes, which at the moment is my favourite thing to do๐Ÿฉท
Hello everyone little bit on how to make your foundation last all day๐Ÿ’ This is especially effective on oily skin, which i have and have tried lots of things and this work best๐Ÿ’ Make sure you skin is well prepared before as this helps most of all, a good cleansing and matte moisturiser before primer, i also use a few serums ect for my skin, make sure you leave them all to dry about 5 mins, then apply the primer Two great primers that work well for fine lines, pores and making make up stick are, milk primer, ysl all hours primer, bit on the expensive side but worth it! Dont rub primer in, press it in this helps it get into all those parts you want to hide. Leave to dry for 5 mins Next apply foundation let it dry then apply a setting powder you dont need loads of setting powder just a little all over, then my top tip secret ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚ a powder foundation!! I love macs studio fix powder foundation! Not only does this hide any discolouration that may be still showing through, it really sets the skin and makes your make up look flawless!โ€ฆ apply bronzer and blush then use a setting spray, again a light coating you dont need to soak your face in the stuff, this causes a wet texture on the skin and it will separate the foundations!
The Longevity of Your Perfume Is All About the Storage ------ The way you store your perfume is important. Keeping perfume in inappropriate places can cause the fragrance molecules to break down and the scent power to be lost. For example, storing perfume in a warm and humid environment will cause it to break down and lose its scent.The perfume will not last as long if the aroma is weak โ€“ both in the bottle and on your skin. Instead, keep your perfume in a cold, dark, and dry location. In general, stay away from moist, humid, warm, and anywhere in direct sunlight. Rather than keeping it on your bathroom shelf, keep it in a cool cabinet in a different section of your house. Drawers are a great place to store perfumes. Leave the perfume in its original box if you want that elegant perfume presentation on your dresser. In reality, the original box provides the ideal storage environment for it.
Letโ€™s create a Green Tea and Honey Glow-Getter Mask. Itโ€™s like a smoothie for your face, minus the straw! 1. **Tea Time, But Make It Skincare**: Brew a cup of green tea. Donโ€™t sip it just yet โ€“ itโ€™s for your face! Let it cool down because weโ€™re not going for a hot yoga skin session. 2. **Honey, I Shrunk My Pores**: Grab that honey โ€“ not the one whoโ€™s hogging the remote, the one in your pantry. About a tablespoon should do. 3. **Mix Master Flex**: Mix 2 tablespoons of your cool, calm, and collected green tea with the honey. Stir it up until it looks like youโ€™re about to bake a cake for your face. 4. **Mask and Chill**: Slather that glow potion all over your face. Feel free to pretend youโ€™re a beauty guru filming a tutorial. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes โ€“ a perfect time to take some hilarious masked selfies. 5. **Rinse and Shine**: Wash off the magic mask with lukewarm water. Hello, glow! Hello, softness! Hello, โ€œAre you a wizard?โ€ compliments! And there you have it โ€“ a simple, fun, and effective way to give your skin that โ€œjust got back from a spa in a mystical forestโ€ glow!
Frizzy hair girly here and the Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner changed my life! Hair backstory - dry, HAGRID STYLE FRIZZY, fine (but alot of it) straw like texture, i believe i have a curl pattern but it felt so horrible i never wanted to find out and deal with it and then itsโ€™ been seriously abused by heat. By complete luck my Mum gave me a shot of her new Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner to try and OMG what a difference! I havenโ€™t had to straighten my hair in months! I donโ€™t use any fancy microfibre towels or silk pillowcases (one day though lol) all i do is gently squeeze as much water out as i can, add my Chi hair serum and leave it to air dry until its lightly damp, then i pleat it into cute wee piggy tales and then when i take it out after a few hours, add in a little of the Kerastase elixer to catch any flyaways and i have soft, silky waves/curls! Its never gotten frizzy since Iโ€™ll never go back to over straightening or any other product!
i think iโ€™ve mastered the ultimate bodycare routine for glowing moistured skinโ€ฆ this routine will have your skin feeling so nourished and glowy not to mention you will smell delicious! -firstly i go in with the sol de janeiro bum bum cream and youโ€™ve probably heard about this as everyone has been raving about it for ages and i donโ€™t blame them it really does live up to the hype, it smells unreal like and i love the texture of it. -then secondly i apply my nuxe dry body and hair oil and this is a game changer because not only does it smell amazing and has your skin looking glowing it also works as a hair oil aswell. my skin loves this and i see why. -lastly i mix both my charlotte tilbury supermodel body oil with the sol de janeiro glowmotions rio sunset oil together and it creates the perfect combination of shimmer and glow. you only need to use a little bit and you will be glowing from a mile away, however i do love to layer this on especially when im going on a night out.
Saw somebody on a Facebook group saying that her daughters skin was struggling atm. Left some advice but thought it might be helpful to share on here too! This is only what works for my skin through experience and trial and error- always seek medical advice if worried about skin concerns๐Ÿฉบ OF COURSE I HAD TO MENTION DERMALOGICA MILKFOLIANT (that I was lucky enough to try through the Sephora community) as it is my fav cleanser ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ต โ€˜As tempting it is to try and use lots of different products, using too much will only irritate the skin more. Avoid products aimed at eliminating spots/acne as they have harsh ingredients. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and stick to just a cleanser and moisturiser daily (neutrogena hydroboost range- water gel cleanser and water gel moisturiser). 1 or 2x per week I add in dermalogica milkfoliant to give my skin a deeper cleanse- it is expensive but settles my skin immediately due to its calming ingredients such as oats. If my skin feels really dry in the winter months I leave Weleda skin food moisturiser on for a few hours. Thatโ€™s just 4 products overall and only 2 that I use on a daily basis and Iโ€™ve seen massive improvements in my skin. Hope this helps, I know how hard it is to deal with problematic skin xxโ€™
2 years ago I lost nearly half of my hair due to bad health, medication and mental health I lost all my confidence as I've always had thick hair so I started a journey of looking after my hair and my hair is now thicker and longest it's ever been also healthy and strong. So here is some tips I use that have helped me โญ๏ธ hair massage. Massaging your hair stimulates hair growth โญ๏ธ less heat I have days were I let my hair dry naturally โญ๏ธmicro fibre towel it drys your hair alot quicker without pulling your hair it's great also for if you have wavy curly hair โญ๏ธheat spray a good heat spray for the days you want to style your hair โญ๏ธhair vitamins I use hairbust โญ๏ธgrowth shampoo also use hairburst โญ๏ธI use scrunchies rather then bobbles when I tie my hair back as it doesn't snap my hair โญ๏ธscalp scrubs help clean the scalp properly removing all product build ups clean scalp promotes hair growth โญ๏ธoiling your hair I use nature spells โญ๏ธgood mask mask for ends of hair to keep hair shiny and glossy
I've been following the seasonal color analysis for a few years and found out that my season it's "cool winter". This helped me to feel more confident and pretty using the colors that suit me better. There are 4 macro-seasons: winter, spring, autumn and summer and lots of subcategories. So, my advice is trying to determine at least your general season looking at how your face react to colors. If your undertone is cool you might be a winter or a summer. If it's warm you might be an autumn or a spring. Usually the majority of natural ginger are autumn. Using a warm color on a cool undertone will make the skin look more "yellow" and will make dark circles pop out. Also having dark skin doesn't mean that you are a winter. For example Rhianna is a summer, instead the actress Lupita N'yongo is a spring and she is amazing in orange. Anyway feel free to wear any color you like.
Here are some potential beauty hacks that might come in handy: 1. Use baby oil to remove stubborn eye makeup: Apply a small amount of baby oil to a cotton pad or tissue, then gently swipe it over the eyes to remove stubborn eye makeup - even waterproof mascara! 2. Apply a white eyeliner pencil to make eyes appear bigger and brighter: Apply white eyeliner to the waterline of your eyes to create the illusion of bigger, brighter eyes. You can also use this trick with a nude or flesh-toned eyeliner for a more natural look. 3. Use coconut oil as a natural cuticle oil: Instead of purchasing expensive cuticle oils, use coconut oil to help moisturize and soften cuticles. Simply apply a small amount to your fingertips and massage into the cuticles. 4. Apply translucent powder before your mascara to prevent smudging: If you are prone to getting mascara smudges under your eyes, apply a small amount of translucent powder to your under-eye area before applying mascara. This will help to catch any smudges and prevent them from sticking to your skin. 5. Use hairspray to help set your makeup: If you're going to be out and about for a while and want to make sure your makeup stays in place, try using hairspray! Spray a small amount of hairspray onto your face, then use a makeup sponge to blend it in. This will create a protective barrier that will help keep your makeup in place all day (just be sure to avoid your eye area!). Hopefully, these beauty hacks will help make your life a little bit easier!
Like many people at this time of year my neck is lighter than my face because the sun doesn't really hit my neck. Rather than choose a lighter foundation shade to match my neck (which tends to make me look ill and needs significant bronzing up) or use a darker shade which might result in a tide mark along my jawline unless I blend my foundation all the way down my neck, I just put a lighter shade of foundation along my jawline. I then use the shade that matches the rest of my face on my cheeks, nose, forehead. I can usually blend the two areas together seamlessly. It also has the effect of sculpting the jaw slightly, partiularly if you apply a contour shade underneath the jawline. I don't usually have to buy a lighter shade of foundation, most of us have a summer and winter shade of foundation, or I use samples of foundation that were too pale for me.
REVIEW Benefit- Theyโ€™re Real magnet mascara  Iโ€™ve been using this mascara for a few weeks now. Overall I rate this product a 9/10. Firstly, the application is really nice. Definitely buildable which makes it great for any user, each coat enhances the lash. On the picture below I had 3 coats on but I can definitely say that coat one and two look more *natural*.  My lashes are naturally very straight, this mascara has been really great at lifting them and has impressed me by keeping them like that throughout the day.  When wearing this mascara for the whole day from around 9am I found that around 5pm I have started to experience minor smudging. Most likely due to my natural face oils mixing with the mascara around my eyes. To me this is really impressive as most mascaras smudge much earlier during the day especially in the hot weather that we have in the UK right now.  Personally I like to take my makeup off whilst in the shower using face cleansers and oils. I find that this isnโ€™t enough for this mascara and it requires a micellar water removal too. Which I guess can be a good thing or bad for some people, I appreciate that this product is long lasting therefore I understand it might be a bit harder to take off. Itโ€™s definitely one of my favourite mascaras, I bought it as a bundle of 2 at the airport. The on their one I gave to my mom, she enjoys it as much as me and claims to be her top 1 mascara. I hope this review is useful and helps someone๐Ÿฉท
'Vichy Normaderm Probio-BHA Serum 30ml'. I've incorporated this serum into my skincare routine when my skin needs some extra TLC, using alongside other Normaderm products, to allow the ingredients to work in synergy. This is the perfect serum, when skin is feeling stressed or having a breakout. As it's watery texture glides on, no pull effect. It dries quickly and leaves no tacky residue so ideal for using before a moisturiser. The light texture is almost cooling and perfect for these hot summer days!! It works wonders for resurfacing & restoring damaged skin barrier. As long as an SPF of at least 20 is used! I prefer SPF 50. It smooths the skin and diminishes blemishes. My sensitive skin, feels calm, smooth and much brighter since using this serum. I would totally recommend it! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ
Glow Recipeโ€™s Guava Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum is an true favourite of mine for good reason. This vitamin c serum brightens and evens out skin tone while diminishing the appearance of dark spots. I absolutely love it! It is a brightening and even tone serum that is jam packed with vitamin c, ferulic acid vitamin E, guava extract and gentle resurfacing agents.I have been using this product for a while, often after the Glow Recipeโ€™s Plum Plump hyaluronic acid serum, and it has helped to improve the overall appearance of my skin. This vitamin c serum is super lightweight and absorbs quickly into the skin. This pink serum itself has a light, refreshing scent โ€“ a softer guava Rubicon drink vibe โ€“ and makes my skin feel smooth and radiant with gentle exfoliation every use. As this is a vitamin c product โ€“ use either in the evening or before your SPF! Iโ€™ve been using it both morning and night, and Iโ€™ve noticed a significant difference in the overall appearance of my skin. My complexion looks brighter and more even, and Iโ€™ve also noticed a decrease in the appearance of dark spots, as well as hyperpigmentation from my adult acne. This serum has also decreased the number of breakouts I get โ€“ and it has replaced my standalone spot treatment!
Facial Sun Protection With the hotter weather it is so vital to keep yourself protected from the sun's powerful UV rays. This is an essential thing to do to guard against sunburn, skin cancer and premature ageing. Wearing sunscreen is one of the best โ€” and easiest โ€” ways to protect your skin's appearance and health at any age. Used regularly, sunscreen helps to prevent sunburn, skin cancer and premature aging. The protection factor (SPF) represents a sunscreenโ€™s ability to protect against a specific portion of ultraviolet (UV) light called UVB. UVB rays are responsible for sunburns and skin cancer. There are two other portions of UV light: UVC rays (which donโ€™t pass the earthโ€™s atmosphere)and UVA rays (which are also responsible for skin cancer as well as skin aging). A sunscreen that is broad spectrum will protect against both UVB and UVA rays. I personally wear a facial sunscreen every day regardless of the time of year or the weather. My chosen product that I use for facial protection is Vichy Capital Soleil UV Age Daily SPF 50 facial sun protection. It is such a great product that is a light lotion which you apply every morning as the last stage of your skincare routine. So this means you apply it on top of your moisturizer. It absorbs really well without any greasy or oily residue and leaves a really nice soft canvas on your skin. You can wear it on it's own or you can even wear it under your makeup. I would really recommend to everyone to keep your lovely faces protected and guarded against premature wrinkles, sunburn and dark spots and especially skin cancer. God bless xx
I love using the Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette itโ€™s perfect for all occasions be it work or glam Details on the Palette : The New Nude Palette by Huda Beauty is versatile and wearable in equal measure. Delivering infinite possibilities, this unexpected palette encourages you to experiment, empower and express yourself however you please. The all-in-one eyeshadow palette consists of 18 highly pigmented shades, ranging from flattering mattes to shimmer-drenched hues, and has everything you need to transform your lids. The carefully curated lineup is studded with easy-to-use combinations โ€“ from soft berry to dusty copper, and rosy pink to golden taupe tones. The New Nude Palette boasts a variety of game-changing textures and colors โ€“ finally balancing cool and warm tones to complement the best of both worlds. How to use Concealer Base โ€ข Prepare lids with concealer base. โ€ข Alternatively, apply on top of matte shades to create a cut crease or amplify shadows and glitters. Matte Eyeshadows โ€ข Apply and blend onto lids with your favorite brush. Multi-Reflective Shades โ€ข For a subtle light-diffusing look, blend into mattes. โ€ข Apply over a base or bare lid for an understated pearlescent glow. โ€ข Apply with the Fender Blender, or your finger, dipped in setting spray for maximum shine. Glitter Formulas โ€ข Apply glitter with the Fender Blender or a flat, dense brush. Pressed Pearl โ€ข Apply on top of matte formulas for a high shimmer finish. Hope this is useful for all
My most favorite product so far-The Mega Mushroom Relief Lotion from Origins is a lightweight, hydrating lotion that aims to reduce redness and irritation while restoring balance to the skin. Infused with a blend of potent ingredients, including Reishi Mushroom, Sea Buckthorn, and Fermented Chaga, it claims to strengthen the skin's resilience against environmental aggressors.One of the standout features of this lotion is its soothing properties. It is formulated to calm and comfort sensitive skin, making it suitable for those with conditions like rosacea or easily irritated skin. The lotion has a gentle, non-greasy texture that absorbs quickly, leaving the skin feeling moisturized and refreshed.Many users appreciate the Mega Mushroom Relief Lotion for its ability to reduce redness and provide instant relief to irritated skin. It can be used both morning and evening as part of your skincare routine, or whenever your skin needs a calming boost.Additionally, this lotion is free from commonly known irritants like parabens, sulfates, and synthetic fragrances, which makes it appealing to individuals who prefer more natural and gentle skincare options.Overall, the Origins Mega Mushroom Relief Lotion receives positive reviews for its calming and soothing effects on sensitive skin. However, it's important to note that skincare products can work differently for each individual, so it's always recommended to patch test the product and assess how it interacts with your own skin before incorporating it into your regular routine.
This is my ultimate skincare product and it really works for me as my skin has been looking very dull lately and my fine lines are getting more noticeable so I bought this Advanced Genefique serum in the hope that it would breathe new life into my tired skin. It states that it can improve fine lines and wrinkles and also improve radiance and firmness of the skin and I must say it didnโ€™t disappoint. I love that it contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin c and itโ€™s so handy that the little dropper in the bottle releases the perfect amount of serum to use every time. The serum itself is a lovely consistency and glides onto your skin. It absorbs quickly and does not leave my skin feeling oily or greasy as many products can with me having combination skin. It does however, leave it feeling very hydrated and with a lovely glow to it. The appearance of my skin seems to be improving everyday and I am so impressed with this serum that I have already stocked up on more bottles. I would highly recommend it ๐Ÿฅฐ
Little life hack that I learnt from an aesthetician recently: You can layer up to 7 toners/essences or even layer your 1 toner/essence up to 7 times, its a very popular Korean skincare method. It results in your skin becoming better able to absorb all of the hydrating ingredients in your serums and moisturisers. Its worked wonders for keeping my very dry and sensitive skin smooth and hydrated all day when I do this the night before. First do your double cleanse [ oil based first then water based ] pat dry but make sure your skin is slightly damp for the first layer [ to do this I use the Avene thermal spring water ] once each layer soaks in you can add the next. Once finished applying you toners/essences you can apply serums and then moisturisers. * With this method avoid active toners with AHAs/BHA and ones with lots of alcohol in the ingredients *Below is my favourite toner to use with this method
I don't get on with mascara at the best of times. Sensitive, easily irritated eyes means there's always some sort of issue I incur with them. Be it flaking, clumping, the dreaded panda eyes, especially when in hayfever season, or just a general dislike to it (I can be a fussy one ๐Ÿ˜…). So when I find a mascara that works and causes me no issue well it finds itself a long term home in my makeup bag d'nit?! A couple of my favourite mascaras that don't help me look like an extra in Kung Fu Panda are the iconic NARS Climax and the Collection Vitalash Boosting mascara. Both leave my lashes looking natural, no clumping or sticking together despite several coats applied, none of that messy flaking after a few hours wear, and no irritation. Though I'm not sure if the Collection one has now been discontinued because I never see it in stock anywhere ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ So if you're in the market for a new mascara to try here's two to try! ๐Ÿงก
๐„๐’๐’๐„๐๐‚๐„ ๐…๐€๐‹๐’๐„ ๐‹๐€๐’๐‡ ๐„๐…๐…๐„๐‚๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐€ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š This is my go-to Mascara! This has been hailed as a DUPE of It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara. They both have similar cone-shaped wands with short bristles & they both give incredible volume. Essence has a thicker formula & a longer brush, but the results overall are so similar. If you're a fan of Superhero mascara, you should definitely try the Essence one which is super affordable! RRP: ยฃ3.30! I first started using this about 4 years ago & always have it in my makeup bag! I bought one for my best friend, who previously used Lancome Hypnose Mascara & she was converted instantly! It ticks all the boxes for me, extremely good value for money, easy to apply & showstopping false lash results!
I was so suprised on the impact it made to my skin care in just one week ! As it is only an eye cream many people miss this routine out of there daily routine but it has so many benefits, especially with this product I have noticed during this week less puffiness under my eyes and my eye space seems more hydrated! The product includes ingredients like caffeine and Matrixyl 3000 which have so many benefits to your skin when making it look more glowy , fresh and refreshing. The eye cream texture was creamy yet thin so it wasn't too thick too spread under the eyes. It was so easy to apply too! As some eye creams can be difficult for people with sensitive eyes like myself , you apply a pea size amount and tap it under where the bags of your eyes are. It dries within seconds which makes it perfect for anyone wanting to use it for a quick skin care routine in the morning for work or before putting on makeup !
My skin is usually combination of dry and oily, but this skincare routine because my make up is genuinely a game changer, plus my skin has really cleared up since using these products. In the picture I've literally put the products into the order I use them in. I don't always use all of the glow recipe products when I don't wear make up, but when I do I try to keep my skin really hydrated so I don't have to worry about flaky and patchy makeup and it really makes my look a lot more put together and glowy. I've been using all of these products for over a year now and I can say that none of these have failed me yet, Thank God. And if you are planning of getting any of these products I would say start off with the gift sets or the smaller sizes or even testers to see if they are a good fit for your skin type etc. From Left - Right product names: 1. Glow Recipe, watermelon glow PHA + BHA pore-tight toner. 2. Glow Recipe, watermelon glow Niacinamide dew drops. 3. Glow Recipe, plum plump hyaluronic serum. 4. Glow Recipe, watermelon glow pink juice moisturizer. 5. Cetaphil, daily defense moisturiser spf50+. 6. Laneige, water bank blue hyaluronic eye cream. 7. Clinique, moisture surge 100h auto-replenishing hydrator. 8. Embryolisse, lait- crรจme concentrรฉ This is my first post, so I really hope I didn't waffle of for too long and that this was actually helpful to people.
U.F.O Ultra Clarifying Acne Treatment Face Oil is fast acting helping to clear acne blackheads and pores to create smooth blemish free skin. Its tea tree oil and black seed oil ingredients support the skin blended with hexylresorcinol and licorice to brighten the appearance for a more even toned complexion without leaving a greasy reside. โ„ฌโ„ฏ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐’ป๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ โ€ขVegan Formula โ€ขCruelty Free โ€ขAnti Ageing โ€ขHydrates โ€ขSmooth โ€ขFast Acting โ€ขBlemish Free Skin โ€ขSalicylic Acid 1.5%: Tea Tree OIl โ€ขBlack Seed Oil โ€ขLicorice Root โ€ขChamomile โ€ขNeroli โ€ขRadiance โ€ขSulfate Free โ€ขParaben Free โ€ขLightweight Texture โ€ขGluten Free โ€ขSoy Free โ€ขPhthalate Free โ€ขBeautiful Packaging โ€ขFragrance Free Beautifully designed in a square clear glass green bottle the light serum texture feels so hydrating and smooth i only use a few drops at a time as a little goes a long way it's been perfect to use on my combination skin with no signs of dryness occuring Itโ€™s also great at preventing unwanted pores and leaves a radiant glow.
I recently used this Trifle Cosmetics Praline Palette to do my eyes for my work Christmas drinks night out. I LOVE it. The colours are so vibrant and shimmery and I love the different variety of colours. I used my own eye shadow brush, rather than the supplied applicator, and I applied the red/pink hue over my usual neutral matt beige base eye shadow. The result was a really well blended warm shimmery red/brown smokey eye effect. I was so pleased with it, I'm not the best at doing my eye shadow and this is the first time I've ever achieve a well blended look. The palette looks highly pigmented so I suspect if you wanted a much bolder look you would achieve this easily with the help of the supplied applicator or by building coverage with a brush - I'm not quite that brave! I'm looking forward to trying out the other colours now!
Take the day off๐Ÿง–โ€โ™€๏ธ ^^The words we always want to hear ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ˜‚ The famous @clinique cleansing balm! Although I absolutely love wearing makeup and having the glam days I also love using this cleansing balm as the first part of my routine! So much has changed from using makeup wipes(I hope none of you are still using these๐Ÿ‘€) to using this! If not you really need to change the game up now! Take this as a sign๐Ÿ’ซ This cleansing balm melts on your fingertips and really does melt the makeup away very easily and quickly! Its fragrance free and the texture really is smooth as butter๐Ÿงˆ. Even though I normally use this as a way to remove my makeup, on some days I just use it as my first cleanser to just remove any residue build up from the day(including spf). Although it is quite pricy in comparison to other cleansing balms, I think with the amount of product you get and how much you really need to use really does end up cheaper for you in the long term ๐ŸŒš a little really does go a long way! In addition it's also fragrance free and this is ALWAYS a win in skincare for me๐Ÿ’•
maui collection from their range has a unique blend of ingredients to help with your haircare needs. Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner which Repair and rejuvenate the hair deeply nourishing any dryness helping to get hair looking healthy with blends creamy shea butter, rich coconut milk and pure macadamia oil ingredients and is suitable for all types of hair. Color Protection + Sea Minerals Shampoo and Conditioner is Infused with sea minerals algae and sea kelp which makes sure to help hair color stay shiny and vibrant with a healthy looking glow and moisturised effect. Benefits โ˜˜๏ธVegan Formula โ˜˜๏ธEco Friendly โ˜˜๏ธSilicone Free โ˜˜๏ธSulfates Free โ˜˜๏ธParaben Free โ˜˜๏ธPure Ingredients โ˜˜๏ธNo Synthetic Dyes โ˜˜๏ธAloe Vera Juice โ˜˜๏ธAlgae โ˜˜๏ธCoconut Milk โ˜˜๏ธShea Butter โ˜˜๏ธSea Kelp โ˜˜๏ธSea Minerals โ˜˜๏ธMacadamia Oil โ˜˜๏ธMoisturises โ˜˜๏ธRepairs โ˜˜๏ธColour Safe โ˜˜๏ธHydration โ˜˜๏ธRejuvenates โ˜˜๏ธRadiant Glow โ˜˜๏ธNourishing โ˜˜๏ธSuitable All Hair Types โ˜˜๏ธColourful Packaging I feel like im relaxing on a dessert island the scent of coconut lingers beautifully each strand of my hair feels lovely soft nourished and settled the ingredients and texture together are naturally gorgeous and the packaging is perfection colourful and inviting.
carmex lip balm contains blends of menthol camphor and beeswax which helps create its famous CARMEX tingle eaving lips feeling moisturised relieved and protected They started over 85 years ago and now ship to 150 countries worldwide aswell as being avaliable in a variety of stores with a range of medicated to natural and more and as a small, family brand they care deeply about their customers needs Carmex Tube Cherry Naturally Lip Balm Stick Watermelon Cherry Lip Balm sweet fruity SPF textures heal and protects dry cracked lips with natural sustainable cruelty free ingredients which are proven to smooth after just one use.i like how they glide on easily with beautiful scents and absorbs instantly leaving my lips feeling soft and moisturised All products are also designed with colourful yellow and red packaging.
Each collection from the maui haircare range has a unique blend of ingredients to help with your haircare needs. Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner which Repair and rejuvenate the hair deeply nourishing any dryness helping to get hair looking healthy with blends creamy shea butter, rich coconut milk and pure macadamia oil ingredients and is suitable for all types of hair. Color Protection + Sea Minerals Shampoo and Conditioner is Infused with sea minerals algae and sea kelp which makes sure to help hair color stay shiny and vibrant with a healthy looking glow and moisturised effect. Benefits โ˜˜๏ธVegan Formula โ˜˜๏ธCruelty Free โ˜˜๏ธEco Friendly โ˜˜๏ธSilicone Free โ˜˜๏ธSulfates Free โ˜˜๏ธParaben Free โ˜˜๏ธPure Ingredients โ˜˜๏ธNo Synthetic Dyes โ˜˜๏ธAloe Vera Juice โ˜˜๏ธAlgae โ˜˜๏ธCoconut Milk โ˜˜๏ธShea Butter โ˜˜๏ธSea Kelp โ˜˜๏ธSea Minerals โ˜˜๏ธMacadamia Oil โ˜˜๏ธMoisturises โ˜˜๏ธRepairs โ˜˜๏ธColour Safe โ˜˜๏ธHydration โ˜˜๏ธRejuvenates โ˜˜๏ธRadiant Glow โ˜˜๏ธNourishing โ˜˜๏ธSuitable All Hair Types โ˜˜๏ธColourful Packaging I feel like im relaxing on a dessert island the scent of coconut lingers beautifully each strand of my hair feels lovely soft nourished and settled the ingredients and texture together are naturally gorgeous and the packaging is perfection colourful and inviting.
Unfortunately, I have to show you the empty packaging of one of my very favorite products, which I literally ran out of tonight - Filorga Time-Filler 5XPโค๏ธ. For me, this cream is one of those that win from the first uses. Thick, but not too much, texture that makes the skin perfectly hydrated and juicy immediately after application. The truth is, I was a bit worried about how it would get along with my combination and very sensitive skin and whether it would bring me any unpleasant consequences, but it tolerated it more than well (I used it as part of my evening beauty routine). No clogged pores, pimples, allergic reactions and any other unwanted results. Just beautiful, plump, soft and smooth skin. I don't like to talk about the packaging because I think it shows at first glance, but in this case I will. Very luxurious, just as befits a cream of this class, and above all practical, because it allows the product to be used to the last drop. Well, that's it. I think it's time to look around for a good deal so I don't get sad too long.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜
This Palette is my Everyday go to palette itโ€™s full of cool toned colours which I adore. Sometimes if I am going out I will pair with a matte purple in my crease and lower lash line or sometimes I will use a matte red in my outer V and use the darker grey tones on my lid and the lighter Grey mixed with a little white as my Transition shade. The colour pay-off is exceptional the colours are so easy to apply . The easiest way to use this palette if you are new to Eyeshadows in this colour story is less is more start off with a little on your brush and add more to your liking. I love how there is a white in this palette so you can mix with any of these colours and use as a Transition or Crease Shade.There is also a Transition shade in there for you thatโ€™s like a skin tone colour which I use to blend out any harsh lines.
The Scent To Sleep Ritual Set includes A Perfect Night's Sleep Hand Balm (30ml) Wonder Balm (12g) Perfect Night's Sleep Scented Travel Candle (75g) packed in a beautifully designed gift box.As soon as you open you are met with a relaxing calm mild scent of lavender and a gorgeous layout of products.i have been regularly using small amounts of the hand and wonder balm in my night time routine both gently soothe my skin as the texture is so lovely.I like how all the different natural oils and ingredients and scented candle create a peaceful environment. Benefits โ˜†Natural Fragrance โ˜†Essential Oils โ˜†Nourishing โ˜†Moisturise โ˜†Relaxing โ˜†Calms โ˜†Soft Skin โ˜†Gentle โ˜†Hydrating โ˜†Vitamin E โ˜†Omega 6 โ˜†Lavender โ˜†Sweet Basil โ˜†Jasmine โ˜†Chamomile โ˜†Patchouli โ˜†Shea Butter โ˜†Cruelty Free โ˜†Beautifully Presented
neutrogena Clear & Defend+ Facial Wash is formulated with a powerful combination of AHA (glycolic acid), BHA (salicylic acid) and PHA (gluconolactone). It contains Salicylic Acid a purifying agent known to help prevent breakouts. It is powered by a 4% AHA/PHA blend, which contains 2% Glycolic Acid, a micro exfoliator to help fade coloured marks left after acne and 2% Gluconolactone, a resurfacing agent to refine skin texture. Developed with dermatologists Neutrogena is committed to delivering solutions that have long lasting results and and make a difference. The wash is so lovely and gentle with my skin feeling smooth clean and exfoliated its great for preventing blemish breakouts its fragrance free clear formula and non greasy texture does not cause any irritation and I have noticed a difference since using with my face looking refreshed and radiant. I would definitely recommend to anyone especially those with troubled skin problems.
More praise for the Olaplex 6 from my weekend away in Cornwall... 1. We went to the Eden project, I spent ages curling my hair and then realised the tropical rainforest pod had super high humidity. Straight away, my hair frizzed like crazy and I had no idea how to fix it before we went for dinner. A tiny pea sized amount of Olaplex 6 through my hair completely calmed it down and took it back to gorgeous waves! 2. A few days later, we went for a walk on a really windy beach in North Cornwall. Clouds appeared, there was sea spray everywhere, the wind picked up and guess what! Olaplex 6 saved me again! Where was this stuff when I lived in Cornwall years ago?! 3. Bonus use: the tiny bit of product left on my hands after application worked wonders on my boyfriend's beard! His beard is really coarse and curly and my hair gets stuck in it all the time. Using a tiny bit of Olaplex 6 completely calmed it down and had no negative effects on his skin. Highly recommended! I can't get enough of this stuff, it's amazing and so underrated when people suggest which Olaplex to use!
My hack today is a money saving one, and with the cost of living crisis weโ€™re all looking to save some money at the moment. I think I have found a good dupe for Charlotte Tilburyโ€™s Pillow Talk lipstick. The dupe is from a new line of Lโ€™Orรฉal Color Riche lipsticks called Les Nus and the shade is 173 Impertinent, it's only ยฃ8.99. In the photo on the left is the Lโ€™Orรฉal and on the right is the CT. Theyโ€™re very similar but the Lโ€™Orรฉal has slightly more pink in it and more of a satin finish which for me makes it easier to wear. Sometimes I find Pillow Talk is a bit brown and flat on my skin tone. Please forgive the goose pimples on my arm in the first photo, itโ€™s cold in the house today and Iโ€™m desperately trying not to put the heating on!
Nivea Creme Care Shower Cream unique scent and soft clear texture leaves a moisturising smooth effect with its Hydra IQ Moisture Technology helping the skin feel more healthy.Its formula is PH balanced skin compatible and dermatologically approved.A creamy consistency lathers nicely my skin feels soft and clean a small amount moisturises perfectly and the mild scent lingers beautifully throughout the day and night. Benefits ๐ŸคMoisturises ๐ŸคCleanses ๐ŸคBiodegradable Formula ๐ŸคHealthy Skin ๐ŸคCruelty Free ๐ŸคCaring ๐ŸคSoft ๐ŸคLathers Well ๐ŸคLingering Mild Scent ๐ŸคClear Rich Creamy Texture ๐ŸคNourishing ๐ŸคSustainable ๐ŸคAll SkinTypes ๐ŸคNaturally Clean ๐ŸคMicrobiome Balance ๐ŸคMicroplastic Free Formula ๐ŸคAffordable. ๐ŸคDermatology Approved
Farmacy beauty best-selling award winning GREEN CLEAN cleanser and makeup remover balm instantly helps to melt away makeup removes impurities cleanses and hydrates leaving the skin silky smooth while gently exfoliating and creating a youthful glow with its blends of lime bergamot and orange essential oils. it has a nice scented texture which is solid in the jar but as soon as it contacts the skin creates a smooth effect and milky lather. I really like how It feels so lightweight protecting and cleansing my skin.its also great at removing make up without any irritation leaving a very refreshing soft feel.The packaging Is designed aesthetically with colour added and comes in a 100% recyclable jar with a spatula for easy use and suitable for all skin types Benefits โœ”๏ธHydrates โœ”๏ธCleanes โœ”๏ธYouthful Glow โœ”๏ธRefreshing & Revitalises โœ”๏ธExfoliates โœ”๏ธParaben Free โœ”๏ธSmooth โœ”๏ธSoft โœ”๏ธLightweight โœ”๏ธTSA Approved โœ”๏ธSunflower & Ginger Root Oils โœ”๏ธTurmeric & Moringa Extract โœ”๏ธPapaya Enzymes โœ”๏ธSynthetic Fragrance Free โœ”๏ธPhthalate Free โœ”๏ธMineral Oil Free โœ”๏ธCruelty Free โœ”๏ธSuitable All Skin Types โœ”๏ธEco Friendly & Recyclable
Thank you Farmer Sun Project Light Sun Essence a light sunscreen SPF 50+ PA designed to give the skin maximum protection against harmful UV rays. I like how it's easy to apply and doesn't feel heavy it has a fresh moisturising and comfortable effect with a nice texture and light floral natural scent.i lked using it also under my makeup and on application it leaves behind no signs of white marks absorbing and protecting my skin nicely. Benefits ๐ŸคCruelty Free ๐ŸคMineral Oil Free ๐ŸคParaben Free ๐ŸคPhthalate Free ๐ŸคSulphate Free ๐ŸคFreshness ๐ŸคNatural Ingredients ๐ŸคNon Irritating Formula ๐ŸคMoisturises ๐ŸคNon Greasy ๐ŸคSkin Types Combination Oily ๐ŸคSkin Concerns Acne Hyperpigmentation & Pores ๐ŸคProtects From UV Rays ๐ŸคNo White Marks ๐ŸคAnti Aging ๐ŸคLight Floral Scent ๐ŸคSPF50 ๐ŸคAloe Vera ๐ŸคBamboo ๐ŸคHollyhock Flower ๐ŸคInca Nut ๐ŸคNelumbo Nucifera ๐ŸคPurslane
Sanctuary Spa Wellness Solutions Sleep Mist - This sleep mist really does help you to sleep better. It makes you feel so much more rested and relaxed. It has a dreamy scent of Jasmine, violet and sandalwood which smells absolutely gorgeous. The soothing pillow spray is proven to help you fall asleep faster, for longer, which I was skeptical about at first but it really does work. You simply mist your face, body or pillow for a restful slumber. It also contains hyaluronic acid which hydrates and replenishes skin overnight. You just need to spritz lightly over the skin or pillow. Allow the mist to settle and then climb into bed. The subtle scent is really pleasant and once sprayed over the pillow allows you to forget the stresses of the day and relax. I have had the best nights sleep with this sleep mist. I would highly recommend Sanctuary Spa Wellness Spray to my friends and it is very affordable so I will be purchasing more when mine runs out! I also love the new shaped bottle as it is the perfect size to hold and gently spritz with the spray nozzle. The contents are made of natural origin, cruelty free, mineral oil free and vegan friendly.
If you suffer from blemish-prone or sensitive skin that struggles with standard moisturisers and how heavy they can be, then I have to say that I have been using Murad Blemish Clarifying Oil Free Water Gel for a few months now and it has completely changed the game for me. It is perfect for spring/summer as it is so lightweight and dries within a minute, leaving 0 sticky residue behind. I use it in the morning underneath makeup and mix it with a little bit of primer, and have to say my makeup has stuck like never before. I then use it before bed and it is perfect for hydrating my sensitive, combination skin on hot summer nights. It contains witch hazel and niacinamide which both have anti-inflammatory properties, calming any redness and preventing any breakouts. It is non-comedogenic (A HUGE WIN FOR ME) and is hydrating at the same time. I've found that with other moisturisers that claim the same properties, I've still had breakouts. I can confidently report 0 breakouts as a result of this moisturiser. Truly couldn't recommend it enough. It's also on offer right now on the FeelUnique website so I would definitely recommend you check it out folks!
Hair related and because the skin on our head needs care tooโ€ฆAfter struggling with a loss of density plus post covid hair loss hereโ€™s what Iโ€™ve learned so farโ€ฆusing the Vichy dercos energising shampoo & conditioner really helped to improve the quality of my hair. Do not avoid washing and brushing your hair, you only see much more hair loss at once and it looks much more severe. Instead keep your hair and scalp clean and nourished regular. Use a gentle scalp scrub once a week to ensure the scalp is free from a build up of debris which could be blocking your hair follicles. And finally, donโ€™t be afraid to use a scalp exfoliator brush to gently massage your scalp each time you wash, as this helps to stimulate blood flow at the roots and it will also help to control oils too. I really hope this can help someone ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’™
Great to know Mint is widely used for beauty care. It has a stimulating effect on the skin and improves blood circulation to the skin surface. Mint also has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, protective and soothing properties. It also contains salicylic acid which is also beneficial for preventing and treating pimples. That is why it also helps to control and prevent other skin eruptions, like acne, boils and heat rash. Since it helps to reduce oiliness, it is ideal for oily and combination skin. Mint is also said to improve the skin's moisture retention ability. Mint is added to many skin care products, like cleansing lotions for oily and acne-prone skin, face packs, creams and also skin toning lotions. We have used mint in cream, along with rose and honey, as well as in a cleansing lotion for acne-prone skin.
Garnier Banana Hair Food Hair Mask Treatment 3in1 hair treatment is designed to be used in 3 different ways as a conditioner, rinse out hair mask and leave in conditioner created with a blend of natural Banana and Shea vegan Ingredients Its scent is so nourishing refreshing and moisturises well the way my hair feels after using is incredible its so smooth shiny silky and light with its luxury hydrated texture lingering beautifully.Itโ€™s very affordable and the tub is large so will last you a while I really enjoy using this haircare care range and highly recommend Benefits ๐Ÿ’›Nourishing ๐Ÿ’›Lightweight ๐Ÿ’›Natural Ingredients ๐Ÿ’›Vegan Formula ๐Ÿ’›Biodegradable ๐Ÿ’›Silicone Free ๐Ÿ’›Dermatologically Tested ๐Ÿ’›Suitable For Dry Hair ๐Ÿ’›Plant Oils Ingredients ๐Ÿ’›Banana & Shea
Now that the warmer weather is here, there's a lot of us reaching for the self tan, and that includes me so I thought I would let you know about this one that I had included in a beauty box I recently had and have been trying out. It's the FFS Self Tanning Mousse and retails at between ยฃ20 and ยฃ5.80 plus p&p so well worth shopping around for. Personally I found it very easy to apply, as it says, it's a foam so you only need a little at a time as it goes quite a long way. They recommend using a tanning mitt but I find using my hands so much easier. It's quick drying so no having to wait around for ages before you can get dressed and it works very quickly. The smell isn't too strong, not as bad as some and does fade in a short time. It's 100% recycled plastic and vegan, cruelty free and eco friendly. It's certainly worth a try.