/ Ask the Community

Ask the Community

Ask the Community is your space to ask and answer all your burning beauty Questions! This is your space to talk directly to your community, ask questions about skincare, haircare. Bodycare, product recommendations and anything else you would like to support each other with.
Write something
Most recent
Lyndsey
Beauty Enthusiast
26/07/24-13:31
Retinol recommendations? I currently use the inky list retinol.
Tia
Beauty Enthusiast
26/07/24-08:19
Iโ€™m struggling with acne scaring and under the skin blemishes, any recommendations would be amazing
tr4shd0ll
Beauty Newbie
25/07/24-18:55
do you guys have any recommendations for good everyday skincare. I'm looking for products which are good for sensitive skin, make skin lighter and evens out tones. Also help make skin more smooth, glowy and doesn't peel of
tr4shd0ll
Beauty Newbie
25/07/24-18:52
hey does anyone know any products (skincare and makeup) that can help with eye bags. And i mean sunken eyes with dark circles which won't go away, i think mainly genetically. I'm looking for something to help naturally brighten and make the skin stronger around that area. Also if there is any good everyday concealers which looks natural and won't make it look grey
Gem
Beauty Adviser
25/07/24-15:37
Does anybody dermaplane their face? The big question - does anything grow back thicker and darker? Any tips on doing it? And any downsides or pros? Are there products that are required? Iโ€™m thinking to keep it mostly on my eyebrows as itโ€™s less painful than tweezing, and poss upper lip area where some stray hairs can come ๐Ÿ™ˆ thank you!
Lisa
Beauty Enthusiast
25/07/24-12:50
Newbie here hello all ๐Ÿ‘‹ I
Edya
Beauty Enthusiast
25/07/24-12:49
Hi, Community x Pureology - Win an ยฃ80 Pureology Bundle! Hi. I understood right, that for apply for it I need make photos with one of products? If I haven't it, I can't apply for it
SeaChelle
Beauty Enthusiast
25/07/24-12:23
Just wondering, do other people change their makeup and skincare through the seasons? I personally do, I just wondered if anyone else did too ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
Just wondering, do other people change their makeup and