Home / Ask the Community

Ask the Community

Ask the Community is your space to ask and answer all your burning beauty Questions! This is your space to talk directly to your community, ask questions about skincare, haircare. Bodycare, product recommendations and anything else you would like to support each other with.
Write something
Most recent
Irini
Beauty Adviser
05/28/24-16:37
Honest question I have the milk contour and has stuck there is brand new 13 days old and I find the packaging very bad
Brooke
Beauty Enthusiast
05/28/24-15:33
I was thinking of getting some cleaners and moisturisers from la- Roche posey for my acne any suggestions or opinions from people who have used this for a while would be awesome thank you x
Brooke
Beauty Enthusiast
05/28/24-15:28
What fragrances have you worn that when someone walk by you they just have to compliment you on it? x
Brooke
Beauty Enthusiast
05/28/24-15:28
I have been having trouble trying to find an affordable non- streak, good smelling, fake tan that actually stays dark after washing it off any suggestions ๐Ÿ˜ญ x
Nadia
Beauty Enthusiast
05/28/24-12:09
Anyone have a dupe for this Bourjois bronzer please? I bought a few before it was discontinued in the UK but theyโ€™ve all ran out (cry)
Anyone have a dupe for this Bourjois bronzer please? I
Megan
Beauty Enthusiast
05/27/24-09:49
If you could choose one discontinued beauty product to bring back what would it be and why? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Poppy
Beauty Enthusiast
05/27/24-07:48
Hi! What is the best fake tan for younger skin?
Aisha
Beauty Adviser
05/27/24-07:01
Hi everyone, iโ€™ve got the mini cherry Huda Beauty Bake and iโ€™m thinking of getting the full size powder in Pound Cake, however i heard some reviews that it looks greyish and ashy under the eyes, has anyone had this? Many thanks xxx