Mine
Add
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
GOLDA
Beauty Adviser
05/28/24-14:16
Purchased yesterday ๐Ÿ™Œ  Huda beauty powder hands down one of
Purchased yesterday ๐Ÿ™Œ Huda beauty powder hands down one of the best powders Trying out lancome's liquid eyeliner for the first time โค๏ธ
Visitor #142865521
05/27/24-08:44
Morning โ˜”๏ธ
Morning โ˜”๏ธ
Farzanah
Beauty Enthusiast
05/26/24-16:26
I love a good size mini fragrance, perfect for the handbag,
I love a good size mini fragrance, perfect for the handbag, to use on the go as well as travel friendly. These mini kayali perfumes are a great addition to a gift for that special someone.
Farzanah
Beauty Enthusiast
05/26/24-16:20
I purchased this Make up By Mario F4 brush a few months
I purchased this Make up By Mario F4 brush a few months back. The bristles are extremely soft and dense. The brush makes foundation application absolutely easy and gives a skin like finish. The smaller side is great for colour correcting and concealing, it also makes for a great travel brush too. Since my dark circles are deep and dark I feel like I need to carry an extra concealer brush for better coverage.
Farzanah
Beauty Enthusiast
05/26/24-16:12
Recent Sephora purchase, itโ€™s my first time trying the Drunk
Recent Sephora purchase, itโ€™s my first time trying the Drunk elephant retinol and I do like it. It hasnโ€™t irritated my skin, been using it for a few weeks now and Iโ€™ve slowly increased how many times I use it a week. The packaging makes it easy to use and does not waste any product nor does it contaminate it. Very happy with this retinol.
Emzalot
Beauty Adviser
05/25/24-19:20
Just received my Tatcha The Kissu lip tint in Camelia, the
Just received my Tatcha The Kissu lip tint in Camelia, the shade is gorgeous & its SPF 25 so perfect for the summer, protects & looks lovely
Kerry
Beauty Enthusiast
05/25/24-19:14
All about the lips this summer โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’‹
All about the lips this summer โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’‹
Alison
Beauty Adviser
05/25/24-11:25
Im loving my new kayali rock sugar fragrance ๐Ÿ’— for me this
Im loving my new kayali rock sugar fragrance ๐Ÿ’— for me this is going to be the spirit of summer sweet and powerful and so very yummy ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ