Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Nadia
Beauty Enthusiast
28/05/24-12:12
Hi, I currently use Laura Mercier translucent loose powder but are there any others that are as good, no flashback etc?
Megan
Beauty Enthusiast
27/05/24-07:02
It’s all about the revealer foundation as an oily skinned and olive toned gal it’s the only foundation I’ve found that a) matches my skin tone perfectly with olive undertones specific shades but b) I’ve tried that actually lasts, as my oils build up on my skin which we all know is a given I don’t look oily I look glowy honestly cannot fault this foundation at all! I worse this foundation from 6am until gone midnight to a festival this weekend and it was THE. Best!
It’s all about the revealer foundation as an oily skinned
madrasa
Beauty Enthusiast
27/05/24-00:23
I love that this primer preps my skin for flawless makeup application. It does this by refining my skin's texture which allows for my foundation to be applied on easily as well as enhancing my complexion aiding my foundation. I love that this primer also helps to set my makeup to allow for long wear. It is easy to apply as it contains an easy to use pump applicator. It has a gel texture which helps to mattify my skin allowing my foundation to give a silky look to my skin. It has a sheer texture so is suitable for all skin tones. #gifted
I love that this primer preps my skin for flawless makeup
Rayaan
Beauty Enthusiast
26/05/24-21:29
My fav fav product of Kosas all time Is definitely their concealer. So lightweight so creamy so easy to work with. It blends seamlessly everytime with NO CREASING!!! Absolutely amazing.I love the sleek bottle it’s so easy to take anywhere with me when I go on brunch dates with friends it’s perfect to re touch my makeup.I also love that it doesn’t break me out which is very beneficial for my acne prone skin.I truly appreciate this product love kosas for that.
My fav fav product of Kosas all time Is definitely their
Analisa
Beauty Enthusiast
26/05/24-16:29
I love it
Josie
Beauty Adviser
26/05/24-13:49 (edited on 26/05/24-14:31)
My favourite Kosas product is the wet lip oil plumping treatment in shade ‘jellyfish’. It’s super nourishing and the plumping affect is great without giving you that horrible tingling feeling. It’s not a sticky or tacky lip oil and lasts a long time. I’ve sadly lost mine somewhere in my house so I’m frantically looking for it as it’s my favourite for everyday use!!
My favourite Kosas product is the wet lip oil plumping
Chloe
Beauty Enthusiast
26/05/24-11:03
the kosas concealer is my favourite product, much like everyone else’s. for me, it’s creaseless and budge proof. i’m too nervous to post my face but i love this product
the kosas concealer is my favourite product, much like
sara
Beauty Newbie
25/05/24-20:22
Kosas Brightening concealer is a new discovery & instant favourite of mine. Great colour match as range of colour is great. Good level of coverage without being too heavy. Brightens too. Love it & definitely will repurchase.