/ Beauty News

Beauty News

If it’s new or trending right now then you’ll find it here.
Write something
Breanna @SephoraUK
Super Spotter
07/25/24-09:44
Select one or several answers to vote
Our fave thing about Community is all of YOU, but what’s yours? ♡ Please let us know your fave part of the Community in the poll below:
89 votes
Test and review products
Pro Classes
Competitions
Interacting with other members
Submit
Julia @SephoraUK
Beauty Newbie
07/23/24-16:25
Today’s the day! Learn how to get a soft focus skin glow with Charlotte Tilbury’s new Unreal Skin Sheer Glow Foundation Stick.  Led by the pros, discover how to create a ring light effect for the most radiant complexion.  Plus, be in with the chance to win a best selling Charlotte Tilbury bundle - sign us up!
Today’s the day! Learn how to get a soft focus skin glow
Breanna @SephoraUK
Super Spotter
07/18/24-09:06
PSA: It’s competition time!! We want to give you a hair flick worthy routine - for FREE All you have to do is post a pic of your Pureology hair routine for a chance to win a full size Color Fanatic and a Pureology shampoo and conditioner of your choice (worth over £80) Inspiration: a before/after shot using your favourite Pureology products, an aesthetic bathroom shot using Pureology, a picture of your travel size bottles as your best summer getaway essentials - treat us to your most creative pics and we’ll treat you with nourishing goodies. Please head over to our competitions channel to enter! - https://community.sephora.co.uk/app/606/channel/competitions-1791/details/17578 Good luck, we can’t wait to see your entries ❤️
PSA: It’s competition time!! We want to give you a hair
Breanna @SephoraUK
Super Spotter
07/10/24-10:33
Do you want to know the secret to unreal skin? We’re here to help. Discover Charlotte Tilbury’s NEW! Unreal Skin Hydrating Foundation Stick – the ultimate no-foundation foundation! Discover iconic Tilbury tips and tricks with one of Charlotte’s Pro Artists to discover how to unlock your Unreal Skin! From prepping your skin with Charlotte’s magical skincare before learning about Charlotte’s newest innovation and the perfect product pairing to create that effortless Summer glow. “DARLINGS, IS IT REAL OR UNREAL? With my NEW! NO-FOUNDATION FOUNDATION you get an INSTANT BLURRING, GLOWING, SMOOTHING, DIFFUSING, RING LIGHT EFFECT across your face! IT’S UNREAL!” – CHARLOTTE TILBURY MBE Available in 20 shades, find your Unreal shade match in under 60 seconds using Charlotte’s shade match finder tool on the ‘easy for you’ app. The pro beauty tech uses beauty AI, light tech, and an expert algorithm, to match you with the best products tailored to your skin tone and preferences. Find your perfect match every time, or get your money back!* It’s part of Charlotte Tilbury's mission to democratise, decode, and simplify beauty for all. It’s like having 24/7 access to Charlotte Tilbury in your pocket! Within the app you can also use Charlotte’s pro skin analysis tool for your personalised skincare routine, build out your complexion profile, virtually try on best-selling beauty icons wherever you are, or book in for a 1-2-1 virtual consultation with one of Charlotte’s beauty experts!** What’s the difference with Unreal Skin Sheer Glow Tint Hydrating Foundation Stick compared with other Charlotte Tilbury complexion products? “This is a brand-new glow foundation with brand new glow technology! Unreal Skin Foundation gives you that smooth, soft-focus, blurred glow that looks so natural, so refreshed and rested. everyone will be like ‘is it real? or is it unreal?’!” – Charlotte Tilbury, MBE Wear your primary unreal shade match for your skin but better! Or - go up to 3 shades deeper for a bronzed soft glow or up to 3 shades lighter for a brightening effect. Use them to ‘glow sculpt’, applying different shades for sculpting and highlighting as an easy way to define and enhance your facial architecture. We’ve given you the tools, now it’s time to get glowing. https://www.sephora.co.uk/p/charlotte-tilbury-unreal-skin-sheer-glow-tint-8g
Do you want to know the secret to unreal skin? We’re here to
Breanna @SephoraUK
Super Spotter
07/08/24-14:23
Our new loyalty scheme MySephora has officially launched. Discover new perks, treats, exclusives, and more. Earn points by doing what you do best, shopping your beauty faves. These will determine which tier you’re in, Gold, Silver, or Bronze 🥇🥈🥉 Points mean perks, from gift vouchers to birthday gifts and charity donations - we’re spreading the love for your loyalty. Check out MySephora today and let us know if you have any questions in the comments below👇 https://www.sephora.co.uk/mysephora-learn-more
Our new loyalty scheme MySephora has officially launched.
Breanna @SephoraUK
Super Spotter
06/27/24-12:00
"There's a place for everyone at Sephora". We celebrate Pride 365, but this summer is the time for our community to *really* shine. We're making it our mission to uplift and empower LGBTQIA+ voices, starting with those close to home at Sephora UK. From learning to live authentically, to how businesses can be the best allies - discover the beautiful people filling our hearts with Pride. 🌈  Meet our Sephora UK family Meet Franci (He/They) “I bought my first foundation in Sephora, and that changed a lot of things in me to feel like I could wear makeup and I could express myself in that way.” Meet Bailie (She/Her) "It's about being proud of who you are and how you've turned out." Meet Harry (He/Him) "I learnt to be fearless through the greatness of my mum, my mum always taught me to be kind and treat people how you want to be treated." Meet Jack (They/Them) “I’ve only just come to terms with who I am, what I stand for, and what I want in life - I think it's taken me a long time.” Meet DJ Mix-stress (She/Her) “Allies in businesses can create safer spaces for the people by listening to what they have to say… and embedding that into their own organisations.” Read more about these incredible humans: https://www.sephora.co.uk/meet-me-at-pride
"There's a place for everyone at Sephora".  We celebrate
Breanna @SephoraUK
Super Spotter
06/25/24-08:23 (edited on 06/25/24-08:33)
Due to some technical difficulties with our Pro Class platform, today's Pro Class will be postponed until a later date in July. Stay tuned, you definitely don't want to miss this session! In the meantime, learn why the buildable foundation stick is a ‘no foundation’ beauty breakthrough! New launch, social sensation, and upcoming Pro Class - we know you’re just as excited as we are about the Charlotte Tilbury Unreal Skin Sheer Glow Tint. The formula is boosted with hydrating skincare heroes like: Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and Collageneer™️ for comfortable, all-day wear. It smooths, blurs, and glows to give skin a radiant ring light effect that looks unreal on camera and in person. Charlotte’s top tips are to SWIPE, BLEND, and GLOW for the perfect application in 15 seconds. The results are so real they look unreal. 💕
Breanna @SephoraUK
Super Spotter
06/24/24-14:23
PSA: Sephora Rewards is being upgraded! In a few weeks, MySephora will launch in its place, rewarding your loyalty with new perks, treats, exclusives and more. Want to know more? Hold back the tiers of joy, we’ll have new levels - Gold, Silver, and Bronze🥇 The MySephora tier you enter will be based on the points you earn when you shop. These points will build up to rewards - from gift vouchers to iconic beauty gifts and charity donations, the choice is yours. And to take the cake? You’ll get Birthday presents on us 🎂 Depending on your tier, we'll treat you to bonus points or a beauty gift on your big day. You can also keep the brands you love 💄Your current two favourite brands will carry over until it's time to make your next change - phew! Let us know any q’s in the comments below and what part of MySephora you're most excited about. https://www.sephora.co.uk/mysephora-learn-more
PSA: Sephora Rewards is being upgraded!   In a few weeks,