/ Tried and Tested – Recommendations

Tried and Tested – Recommendations

Tried it, tested it, recommended it! This is your Channel to share your honest opinions on ANY products you’ve tried and tested on community and beyond.
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Post pinned
Lydia
Beauty Adviser
11/17/23-09:16 (edited on 11/17/23-09:18)
Test and Reviewers, Gentle reminder, you have two weeks to test, your tests should be an honest review of how you found the product and should be left on the product page first once you are satisfied you have tested to the best of your abilities. You then screenshot your online review and leave that screenshot with along with your feedback for the Sephora Team on your experience within Test and Review New. This will then be validated and your points rewarded. Please do not rush the process, or feel like you must review immediately, you have two weeks for a reason, we want to hear your HONEST reviews and so do your fellow customers and community members! Any Questions, feel free to message me!
Sienna
Beauty Adviser
07/25/24-20:47
This shampoo and conditioner literally saved my heat damaged hair. I had such frizzy and damaged curls but when I started using this, they started coming back. I love this because it works so well and is so affordable.
Zoozoospetals
Beauty Adviser
07/25/24-13:08
I get dishydrotic eczema and dermatitis on my feet which causes blisters and then extreme dryness and flaking. It’s a vicious circle with no cure which makes maintenance really important. I am always looking for a cream to do this and had read so much about SA Renewing Foot Cream I wanted to try it out. It contains:
Salicylic Acid - to exfoliate the skin, improving skin texture and rough skin.
Hyaluronic Acid - to deeply nourish and hydrate.
Niacinamide - to soothe and improve skin texture.
MVE technology - the really clever way LRP have created to deliver hydration over a longer period of time by coating spheres of the moisture giving ingredients in layers which dissolve at different times. Genius! The cream itself is white and has no fragrance, it rubs in easily and leaves no grease. I use it both morning and night and have found a noticeable difference in my skin after 5 weeks of use. My skin is definitely smoother and nowhere near as dry, even my chiropodist noticed. I am not expecting miracles and it to go away completely but it has most definitely benefited my feet from using it. I will continue to use it as a maintenance cream as it has made a bigger difference than others I have used.
Mona
Beauty Enthusiast
07/25/24-12:29
I have been trying the Sephora collection foundation. It was a perfect match for my skin tone. It feels very light weight, good coverage which is easily buildable , lasted me for 12 hours without any need for touch up, did not crease or cling to my dry spots.
Jader
Beauty Enthusiast
07/25/24-12:24
Been using this fab cleanser if works so well removing my make up and doesn’t dry out my skin. I’m so impressed so glad I picked it up Instore
Been using this fab cleanser if works so well removing my
Lindsey
Beauty Enthusiast
07/24/24-10:57
Armani she my favourite perfume highly recommended
Eloise
Beauty Adviser
07/22/24-17:59
Just bought the lavender loccitane!! Would 100% reccomend!
Just bought the lavender loccitane!! Would 100% reccomend!
CourtneyBrxy
Beauty Enthusiast
07/20/24-22:12
It won't let me tag the product but I'll share a review Anyway. Huda Beauty Easy Bake loose powder - Shade: Cherry Blossom Cake I had seen constant posts about how amazing this powder was however I was so reluctant to buy it at first - I have oily skin and powders just never seem to set my makeup for more than an hour at most. Eventually I decided to buy the mini size [at a steep £19 at the time] just to see if it was really worth the hype and let me tell you, I was blown away by the staying power this powder provides. This powder has endured long intense gym sessions and heatwaves and has still kept my makeup well in place with zero the minimal wearing. It also offers an amazing brightening effect, even to darker areas such as the under eyes. I cannot swear by this powder enough and have not stop talking about it to my friends since. For my those with oily skin - this one is for you. If you don't believe me, here's a photo of my makeup after a long gym session in the middle of a heatwave 😄
It won't let me tag the product but I'll share a review