Home / Tried and Tested – Recommendations

Tried and Tested – Recommendations

Tried it, tested it, recommended it! This is your Channel to share your honest opinions on ANY products you’ve tried and tested on community and beyond.
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Post pinned
Lydia @SephoraUK
Beauty Adviser
17/11/23-09:16 (edited on 17/11/23-09:18)
Test and Reviewers, Gentle reminder, you have two weeks to test, your tests should be an honest review of how you found the product and should be left on the product page first once you are satisfied you have tested to the best of your abilities. You then screenshot your online review and leave that screenshot with along with your feedback for the Sephora Team on your experience within Test and Review New. This will then be validated and your points rewarded. Please do not rush the process, or feel like you must review immediately, you have two weeks for a reason, we want to hear your HONEST reviews and so do your fellow customers and community members! Any Questions, feel free to message me!
ell
Beauty Adviser
28/05/24-11:53 (edited on 28/05/24-11:55)
⛱️ 🏝️🌞 SEPHORA COLLECTION Scented Body Mist 100ml Monoi – I kindly received this from Sephoras UK community to test and review.    💛A light, refreshing mist for hair and body. Use as an all-over spray after a shower or as a refreshing mist at any time.   💛 On first use the spray really does smell like summer in a bottle, it reminds me of that nostalgic smell of going on holiday and getting to the beach as child and putting on sun cream. I loved how it didn’t feel dry or oily on the skin; light and just perfect, and I found when I used it in my hair it didn’t dry it out. I also love how the formula is made of 98% natural ingredients and vegan.   💛 I was super impressed by the atomiser, it gives a super fine spray that helps spray evenly and it never jammed. I also love how the packaging design is super summery and warm, the bottle is the perfect size for on the go too and made up of recycled plastics.   💛 Overall I found the scent very appealing, I couldn’t stop spraying it and even got a few compliments, I wish the staying power was a bit stronger but I didn’t mind respraying throughout the day and will gladly add it to my everyday routine.
⛱️ 🏝️🌞 SEPHORA COLLECTION Scented Body Mist 100ml Monoi
madrasa
Beauty Enthusiast
27/05/24-00:22
I love that this primer preps my skin for flawless makeup application. It does this by refining my skin's texture which allows for my foundation to be applied on easily as well as enhancing my complexion aiding my foundation. I love that this primer also helps to set my makeup to allow for long wear. It is easy to apply as it contains an easy to use pump applicator. It has a gel texture which helps to mattify my skin allowing my foundation to give a silky look to my skin. It has a sheer texture so is suitable for all skin tones. #gifted
I love that this primer preps my skin for flawless makeup
Kelsey.Dawn
Beauty Adviser
26/05/24-17:29
This prebiotic shampoo is my scalp saviour. As a psoriasis sufferer I bought this shampoo in the hope that it was calm the scalp irritation and make it less scaly. The hair care product I’ve been needing. I have only noticed the short term effects, but I’ll be sharing more after continued use.
Lisa jane
Beauty Enthusiast
26/05/24-14:41
Hi all skincare nerd here x
Hi all skincare nerd here x
Kerry
Beauty Enthusiast
25/05/24-19:45
I have a bunch of face serums , which are great for hydration and brightening and skin repair I'd especially recommend vit C serum for a brighter complexion garnier is also a great brand.
Louise
Beauty Adviser
25/05/24-12:15
When you get off a plane ...n that heat and the smell of summer hits you! Yup this is what this smells like ..literally summer in a bottle..its absolutely beautiful
When you get off a plane ...n that heat and the smell of
Kelsey.Dawn
Beauty Adviser
24/05/24-22:11
Can’t wait to share my thoughts on this new Sephora collection primer
Can’t wait to share my thoughts on this new Sephora