Home
Ask the Community

Ask the Community

Ask the Community is your space to ask and answer all your burning beauty Questions! This is your space to talk directly to your community, ask questions about skincare, haircare. Bodycare, product recommendations and anything else you would like to support each other with.
Write something
Most recent
ruby
20/02/24-15:34
Please can somebody recommend the best facial spf that does not need to be constantly re-applied, it is for a holiday. Thankyou xx
Louise
20/02/24-15:08
Hi All! What SPF does everyone swear by? I need to it to sit nicely under make-up and ideally be 50+ and have a bit of glow.
Harriet
20/02/24-14:28
I'm looking to expand my skincare / bodycare collection... Can you please recommend your must-have faves and if possible let me know why they're so good? I have combination / dry skin and would love something firming for the body (anything to help the jiggly bits) so anything aimed towards that is a bonus! Thanks angels 💕💕
Daisy
Rising Star
20/02/24-13:49
I’ve got this Elemis body oil which I use after a bath (it smells amazing by the way 😍) But I’ve never used it on my hair. Has anyone used it on their hair before? Do you use it before washing as a treatment oil? Or on your ends after styling?
I’ve got this Elemis body oil which I use after a bath (it
Shujata
Rising Star
20/02/24-11:22
Hi guys, wanted to request some recommendations for dry shampoos! I’ve used a few diff ones and they don’t seem to work on my hair and kind of makes them feel more greasy, even though it’s not as greasy. What have you guys tried and loved! 🥰
Stephanie
19/02/24-21:58
Hi all, My daughter is after skin care for her birthday (turning 10!) what would you recommend? Thank you!
Pat
18/02/24-02:31
Does anyone have any recommendations for sun spots . I wear SPF but have two sun spots on my face .
Does anyone have any recommendations for sun spots . I wear
Daisy
Rising Star
17/02/24-19:01
By any miracle of a chance does anyone have swatches of the Mac Pro longwear concealer in NW25 & NC25? I currently wear nars Fiji foundation and my mac concealer in NW20 is way to light and way to pink with it. I don’t know if NW25 will be right or if I should go over to NC Any help appreciated if anyone uses these products x