/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Laur
Beauty Enthusiast
03/01/24-16:06
I have combination skin and I actually used an aesthetician to help me curate the perfect routine for my skin. It has definitely made a difference although it is hard to tell which product is the magic one or if it is the combination, or if its other factors entirely!
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Products that hydrate whilst decongesting the skin
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They clean the skin well but don't dry it out, also enables me to target areas where there are blemishes.
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
A good 8+ hours sleep!
Liz
Beauty Adviser
03/01/24-16:06
Longtime Shiseido fan, and an ever present part of my routine in one way or another (currently the Treatment Softener, Cleanser, and SPF). They're a bit on the spendy side, so a ยฃ50 voucher would definitely help me towards my next skincare treat! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–
Reliable results
All designed to work together
Cleansing and spf
Emma
Beauty Newbie
03/01/24-16:00 (edited on 03/01/24-16:00)
i love all 4 of these products as they have all helped my skin so much. and they help me to feel more confident in my skin without makeup on. the ordinary glycolic acid is what i use as a toner and has been amazing at fighting off acne, blemishes and blackheads. it also gives my skin a lovely glow. i saw results within 3 days of using it and the bottle is so big so it last for ages. the la roche posay effaclar duo is what i use to keep spots away once my skin has cleared from the ordinary toner. this moisturiser is amazing at keeping the spots away and keeping my skin texture free! the la roche posay spf is a must! this spf is so amazing and non greasy which means it looks great on its own or works great under makeup. the bottle also lasts a long time so i definitely recommend you to get it! and finally the glossier milky oil, the first step in my night time skincare routine. the only makeup remover iโ€™ve found that actually removes waterproof mascara with ease and i also find that my skin feels a lot smoother when i use this compared to other drugstore makeup removers that i used to buy. so these are my 4 skincare faves as of right now, i definitely recommend them all if you have acne prone skin or if you are wanting more glowing smooth skin. i think they would all work well with any skin type aswell which is an added bonus!
help fight acne / spots / blackheads whilst also being affordable
they are each individual steps of my routine so each product has its own purpose but also works with the other products
consistency!!! being consistent with skincare makes it much more effective
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Giedre
Beauty Newbie
03/01/24-12:46
Skincare that works is really important for me. I always look for new products to try and test and find the best of the best that works for my skin. I am a big fan of Korean skincare and it is absolutely fascinating how more advanced their products are, that is why I always mix Korean skincare with my other favourite products. For someone who has oily skin that tends to get dehydrated, it is important for me that my skincare does exactly what I need it to do: hydrate the skin, absorb quickly and not leave my skin feeling super oily.
Perfect for oily skin that can get dehydrated
They do everything that I want: hydrate, correct and protect my skin
Always wear your SPF!
Steph
Beauty Newbie
03/01/24-11:19
These all have contributed greatly to my skin, theyโ€™ve helped me create such a lovely base to apply makeup without breaking me out.
For acne-prone and sensitive skin
They work so well together as with this rountine iโ€™ve been able to fight texture and acne.
jojoba oil help dissolve makeup naturally and rich in vitamins like vitamin E ๐Ÿคซ
Shawna
03/01/24-11:10
I would choose these 4 products if I was to win. I'm all about keeping hydrated and protected all year round with my dry skin and sheet masks are my go to especially for at home spa pampering nights!
Plump, hydrate & protect
They all boost hydration and keep my skin smooth and soft.
I always use spf 50.
Rihanna
Beauty Newbie
03/01/24-10:59
I would 100% chose these without any regret all of these products complement each other amazingly an have made a great impact to my sisters skin if I win I would buy all these products without a doubt.Please can I win. I love Sephora so much and I haven't purchase anything from there and wish too.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š
no
As they are really good with dry skin
Don't use to many products.
Saba
Beauty Enthusiast
02/01/24-16:15
haircare backed by science
hair repair
its a step wise process to help restore and repair hair
science