Home
Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Thaiba
31/08/23-16:08
Looking after my hair has always been my secret to long, nourished and healthy looking hair. Using an oil mask or conditioning hair mask is key to strong, luscious and healthy hair.
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Clean, Condition, Nourish
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
Olaplex has always been my go-to as the products really give life to my hair. I suffer from dry hair so the oil is a MUST in my hair care routine.
What’s your beauty secret?
Oiling my hair to strengthen it
HiBarbie
Rising Star
31/08/23-16:01 (edited on 31/08/23-16:02)
Step 1: Cleanse. The first step in any haircare routine is to cleanse.Step 2: Condition & nourish. The next essential step in my washing routine is to condition. Step 3: Detangle.Step 4: Protect, prime & style. Step 5: Moisturize.
Care is the key
My Blonde hair need special treatment for blondes that why i also use hydrating Cosmetics and they’ve compliment each other completly
From time to time use cider vinegar make my hair shiny
Natasha
31/08/23-15:48
Using gisou products keeps your hair silk and luscious
keeping healthy hair
they all smell amazing
use hair oil after
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Erin
31/08/23-15:40
If you want that chic wavy light and natural hair look I would go for these. After I wash my hair with these products my hair looks like Serena van der woodsen I love it! Gossip girl forever 🩷
Gossip girl 💜
The shampoo and conditioner leave my hair looking as if I just got a full head of highlights when I got them done about 10 weeks ago it’s truly magnificent
My secret is to put olaplex oil on my ends before I wash my hair and again before I dry my hair also always shampoo twice!!
Niamh
31/08/23-15:26
The Phillip Kingsley extreme moisture duo works so well to keep my bleached hair moisturised and healthy between appointments to maintain the health and integrity of my hair. The Vichy shampoo is Amazing at calming my psoriasis flare ups. I use this once a week to prevent flakes and ichiness.
Moisturising haircare
Help hydrate my blond bleached hair to keep it healthy
The Vichy shampoo helps calm and treat my scalp psoriasis flare ups
Zara
31/08/23-15:04
Through lockdown I experienced thinning hair and started using castor oil which has made my hair more lush and thick. And my brittle ends are more smoother by applying hair mask at the ends after a bath
Light and nourishing
castor oil helps thick the hair strands and nourishes hair roots the mask nourishes dry ends
Deep oilling
Maria
31/08/23-14:47
I love my makeup routine as makes me more comfortable with my skin and appearance
Products that are used in my makeup routine
These products make me more confident about my beauty look
My beauty secret is to look always fresh and radiant
Emily
31/08/23-14:44
I always hated my hair growing up, it was so thick and frizzy I didn't know what to do with it! But in recent years after learning how to look after wavy hair and style it properly I've grown to appreciate what I have, I've never been happier with my hair. I've thrown away the hair straighteners for good!
Wavy Hair
All light weight and curly girl friendly.
Avoiding sulphates and silicone in my haircare