/ my 4 skincare favourites!
Emma
Beauty Newbie
03/01/24-16:00 (edited on 03/01/24-16:00)

my 4 skincare favourites!

i love all 4 of these products as they have all helped my skin so much. and they help me to feel more confident in my skin without makeup on. the ordinary glycolic acid is what i use as a toner and has been amazing at fighting off acne, blemishes and blackheads. it also gives my skin a lovely glow. i saw results within 3 days of using it and the bottle is so big so it last for ages. the la roche posay effaclar duo is what i use to keep spots away once my skin has cleared from the ordinary toner. this moisturiser is amazing at keeping the spots away and keeping my skin texture free! the la roche posay spf is a must! this spf is so amazing and non greasy which means it looks great on its own or works great under makeup. the bottle also lasts a long time so i definitely recommend you to get it! and finally the glossier milky oil, the first step in my night time skincare routine. the only makeup remover iโ€™ve found that actually removes waterproof mascara with ease and i also find that my skin feels a lot smoother when i use this compared to other drugstore makeup removers that i used to buy. so these are my 4 skincare faves as of right now, i definitely recommend them all if you have acne prone skin or if you are wanting more glowing smooth skin. i think they would all work well with any skin type aswell which is an added bonus!
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution 240ml
LA ROCHE POSAY Effaclar Duo+M Moisturiser 40ml
LA ROCHE POSAY Anthelios UVMune 400 Oil Control Fluid SPF50+ 50ml
GLOSSIER Milky Oil Dual-Phase Waterproof Makeup Remover 100ml
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
help fight acne / spots / blackheads whilst also being affordable
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
they are each individual steps of my routine so each product has its own purpose but also works with the other products
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
consistency!!! being consistent with skincare makes it much more effective