/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Raluca
Beauty Enthusiast
23/11/22-22:12
I'm in love with this serum! It's definitely one of my favourites, very gentle with my dry and sensitive skin and it has a light texture which I love. Also I love that it's not sticky or greasy and it gey absorbed really fast into the skin. I love ut
I'm in love with this serum! It's definitely one of my
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Adviser
23/11/22-21:25 (edited)
I'm in love with this palette❀️ It's the only one I've been using since I got it. Extremely soft and non-committal shades that blend very easily and are long lasting. They are suitable for both everyday and bolder looks. And the shades are: - enchanted (cream sheen) - entice (matte tan) - seduce (peachy gold shimmer) - feline (lavender shimmer) - sultry (mulberry shimmer) - smolder (deep plum sheen)
I'm in love with this palette❀️ It's the only one I've been
Klaudyna
Beauty Newbie
23/11/22-19:51
Today I tried for the first time Lumene nordic hydra 72h hydra gel mask. It has jelly like consistency, I would say is it odourless. It was easy to apply. After keeping it on for required time I washed it off with warm water. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised- my skin felt well moisturised and soft. I am not sure how ofter it supposed to be used though. This product is currently on offer and I am considering a purchase. I was just wondering if anyone else used it and had any opinions on it, please.
Today I tried for the first time Lumene nordic hydra 72h
keithykin
Beauty Enthusiast
23/11/22-18:55
Has anyone tried the Braun IPL Pro 5 πŸ‘€ I’m so tempted to get it since it’s on 58% discount but I don’t know if it’s worth it or effective as it has mixed reviews πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ it’s around 599 quid but it’s on offer for 249 🫠
Has anyone tried the Braun IPL Pro 5 πŸ‘€ I’m so tempted to
Liz
Beauty Adviser
23/11/22-18:29
A little gift to me from me 🎁 Plus, a good way to try Elemis' most mega skincare range! πŸ˜˜πŸ’—
A little gift to me from me 🎁 Plus, a good way to try
Remy
23/11/22-17:33
I tried Gucci Stylo Definition L'Obscur 01 Eve Black 0.5g. The pen (Style) was so light and easy to apply. It may be pricey, but it is rich, and only a small bit can fill the whole eye. It is so soft and easy to control and play with many looks as I watched the video on the Sephora product page and will post the link below. I only tried to draw the upper part of my eye; for the lower, I just moved the tip of the eyeliner across my eye while it was closed. It is fine and so thin that it will take only seconds to draw your eyes. I used to be good at applying eyeliner easily, but it is quite hard for me now, but this will enhance my confidence to use it. (hopefully will be able to upload a photo with makeup on, I tried, but the dark circles under my eyes overcome the look. Highly recommended. The package is so nice and handy while travelling. My own photo and product from SephoraUK .
I tried Gucci Stylo Definition L'Obscur 01 Eve Black 0.5g.
NicolaπŸ’•
Beauty Newbie
23/11/22-16:37
Does anyone know if you can you use your 5 pound reward voucher towards the beauty box? I wanted to get the first box for Β£2.95 and have a Β£5 voucher to use?
Janeth Douglas
Beauty Newbie
23/11/22-14:02
I susbcribe e for a beauty box 12 month plan , i got my first box last month, but havent been charge for this one, anyone with same problem?