/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Karla
Beauty Newbie
23/11/22-13:47
What is everyone buying from the Black Friday deals?? I've ordered two Kayali fragrances as couldn't choose between them! Can't wait for them to arrive 😍
NicolaπŸ’•
Beauty Newbie
23/11/22-13:08
Has anyone tried this mascara they have a sample at selfridges in London but can't get there 😩 I wondered if anyone has used it and is it any good?
Has anyone tried this mascara they have a sample at
Cara
Beauty Newbie
23/11/22-11:40
Has anyone used this product before? I don't normally have sensitive skin but this caused me a red rash and itch on my neck. I haven't used it for the last few days and the rash and itch is gone. I sometimes get the odd reaction if I use acnecide but this will go away and a few days use. Just wondering whether I should persevere 😊
Has anyone used this product before? I don't normally have
Emma
Beauty Adviser
23/11/22-11:29
I had been deliberating for ages whether to get this lipstick as I love neutral tones. It’s my first Rose Inc lipstick and I really like the formula and love the shade! I find the staying power really good and it has a finish which is somewhere in between matte and satin which I really like.
I had been deliberating for ages whether to get this
Polly
Beauty Adviser
23/11/22-11:02
I recently discovered Initio Oud For Greatness wonderful scent but very pricey. What Oud type perfumes would you guys recommend? X
I recently discovered Initio Oud For Greatness wonderful
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Insider
23/11/22-10:26
One for the list Prada Paradoxe , Floral scent with top notes of Neroli Heart notes of Amber & base notes of musk .Warm fruity and feminine ,long lasting too and full size bottle is refillable, it's a hit from me πŸ’—
One for the list  Prada Paradoxe , Floral scent with top
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Insider
23/11/22-10:19
Weekly update, as I've recently returned its nice to get back into the Sephora community
Weekly update,  as I've recently returned its nice to get
Klaudyna
Beauty Newbie
23/11/22-10:18
More great offers for Black Friday πŸ–€ What is on your shopping list?
More great offers for Black Friday πŸ–€ What is on your