/ I tried Gucci Stylo Definition L'Obscur 01 Eve Black 0.5g.
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Remy
11/23/22-17:33
I tried Gucci Stylo Definition L'Obscur 01 Eve Black 0.5g. The pen (Style) was so light and easy to apply. It may be pricey, but it is rich, and only a small bit can fill the whole eye. It is so soft and easy to control and play with many looks as I watched the video on the Sephora product page and will post the link below. I only tried to draw the upper part of my eye; for the lower, I just moved the tip of the eyeliner across my eye while it was closed. It is fine and so thin that it will take only seconds to draw your eyes. I used to be good at applying eyeliner easily, but it is quite hard for me now, but this will enhance my confidence to use it. (hopefully will be able to upload a photo with makeup on, I tried, but the dark circles under my eyes overcome the look. Highly recommended. The package is so nice and handy while travelling. My own photo and product from SephoraUK .
I tried Gucci Stylo Definition L'Obscur 01 Eve Black 0.5g.