/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Klaudyna
Beauty Newbie
24/11/22-18:55
My favourite lip gloss at the moment NARS Afterglow Lip Shine in shade Orgas….. It has amazing texture and it smells nice. It lasts a long time as well. Did anyone try different shades that are worth considering?
My favourite lip gloss at the moment NARS Afterglow Lip
Sophie
Beauty Newbie
24/11/22-18:10
So I’m absolutely in love with the maison margiela replica perfume in the scent ‘beach walk’ and I was thinking of getting the candle for my sister as a gift for her moving house. However, there is no candle called beach walk, only beach vibes. Has anyone got the candle and know what it smells like?
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
24/11/22-18:07
Amazing cream. Love everything about it! The gel consistency, the smell, how it sinks into my skin and the jar looks lovely too 🤩
Amazing cream. Love everything about it!  The gel
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
24/11/22-12:58
My order arrived this morning from Sephora. It is my first order with Sephora since their take over from FeelUnique. My lovely staple of Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping daily booster facial serum. My old bottle has run out so just in time. It is amazing for hydrating and leaves your skin plumped and glowing. I also ordered Normaderm Purifying and pore tightening lotion. Never used this before but the reviews sound good.
My order arrived this morning from Sephora. It is my first
Ellen
Beauty Adviser
24/11/22-12:35
My first order in Sephora packaging of my staple products that I buy on repeat. The Darphin Intral SPF 50 works great with my rosacea it’s the most hydrating spf I have ever used. It has a very slight tint and gives a dewy finish on skin. More importantly it’s very effective once reapplied as required I have worn this in intense sun with no problems. The Living Proof advanced dry shampoo is the best I have tried it’s expensive but I tend to get oily roots quickly with my ends and mid lengths quite dry. It refreshes hair, it’s needs a minute to soak into hair, then a few minutes massaging it in and my roots look freshly washed! It also makes my hair sit nicely as it’s very prone to frizz and difficult to style without product.
My first order in Sephora packaging of my staple products
Polly
Beauty Adviser
24/11/22-10:53
Another fragrance I tried earlier this week that had my heart. What's everyones thoughts? 💗
Another fragrance I tried earlier this week that had my
Julia
Beauty Adviser
24/11/22-10:48
Any recommendations for a nice medium coverage foundation with a slight glow? I'm very pale for reference and on the lookout to try something new 🥰
Liz
Beauty Adviser
24/11/22-10:27 (edited)
WHERE ARE "ADMIN"?... Who are they? Do they ever read any messages? Do they ever read the community posts? Do they see the whole place devolving, slipping back into the primordial soup? PLEASE!! I love this place, its my only social online outlet. I've already been driven back by the direction it's taking. I know I won't be the only one to disappear if Admin don't start applying rules / guidelines soon. This was not a good advert for FU at the end, and it's not a good start for Sephora 💗