Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
11/10/22-15:13
Some great offers at Sephora, 15% off Benefit and a free gift if you spend over £35
Some great offers at Sephora, 15% off Benefit and a free
LucyJane
Beauty Newbie
11/10/22-14:25
Hi guys, what moisturisers do you recommend? I have quite dry skin and would love to buy something I can wear over night.
Christina
Beauty Insider
11/10/22-13:49
My first Sephora purchase arrived! I picked up some Margiela fragrances in the Pick n Mix Samples a couple of months ago to choose a fragrance for my boyfriend for our anniversary but ended up buying Tom Ford's Ombre Leather instead. I also gave him the samples to try out and he loved Margiela Jazz Club, so it's getting wrapped up for Christmas 🎁
My first Sephora purchase arrived! I picked up some Margiela
Lizzy
11/10/22-08:48
I love La Roche Posay! Who else here uses it?
I love La Roche Posay! Who else here uses it?
Sarah
Beauty Enthusiast
11/10/22-02:36
My posts are not publishing. I have tried to post 2 but none of them are publishing. Is anyone else having this problem.
Remy
11/09/22-22:54
Start to look like its XMASSSSS
Start to look like its XMASSSSS
Emma
Beauty Adviser
11/09/22-22:10
If anyone is interested, I noticed that there is a 3 for 2 stocking filler offer on at the moment. Here's the details: https://www.sephora.co.uk/christmas-3-for-2-offer *Valid until the 13th of November or whilst stock lasts. Simply add three or more qualifying products to your shopping bag and the discount will automatically apply at the shopping bag page. The lowest priced or equal-value product will be free. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promotion and this offer is not applicable to previously made or pending purchases. This offer is available to UK & IE customers only.
Christina
Beauty Insider
11/09/22-21:15
So excited, my first Sephora UK reward voucher just came through! Now to decide what I'm spending it on... 😊
So excited, my first Sephora UK reward voucher just came