Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Enthusiast
13/11/22-14:33 (edited)
Another favourite colour💅 #6026 A Kiss In Paris by Cuccio (beautiful classic red)
Another favourite colour💅 #6026 A Kiss In Paris by Cuccio
Emma
Beauty Adviser
13/11/22-12:03 (edited)
I’ve had my eye on the Natasha Denona Glam Palette for ages, so what with having no willpower whatsoever, I finally gave in. Before I took the photo I just had to stick my finger in one of the pans and the shadow was so pigmented, creamy and soft. Each shade has a description of where it’s meant to go, so hopefully even a numpty like me will be able to figure it out, but there is one thing I’m really confused about and I’m hoping you can help me with. I’ve already googled it but it just made me more confused. On the top row at the very end is a transition shade, but it’s lighter than the crease shade which is next to it. What exactly is a transition shade and what do I do with it? Thanks again for all your help as always! xxx
I’ve had my eye on the Natasha Denona Glam Palette for ages,
Emma
Beauty Adviser
12/11/22-21:29
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has tried the Pat Mcgrath concealer and if so what you think of it please? I'm 48 so would like to know if you think it is suitable for more mature skin. I would want to use primarily for under my eyes. Thanks for your help! xxx
Remy
12/11/22-18:20 (edited)
Love the small gesture of Toast sponge beauty. I don't think I  have ever been drawn to mascara like the "Fantasize"  One/Size Mascara. You will find a great result just after one application. You may not need to apply anymore (I do not ) Highly recommended. 
Love the small gesture of Toast sponge beauty. I don't think
Guessgal
Beauty Newbie
12/11/22-09:09
Does anyone know how frequently Sephora restocks their products and when (time of day)? I waited on purchasing one of the D&G duos and now even the third shade is gone :(
Nicola💕
12/11/22-08:50
Lancôme l'absoue range I now need the full size as these products are gorgeous and my skin has never felt better
Lancôme l'absoue range I now need the full size as these
Klaudyna
Beauty Newbie
11/11/22-18:46
Few of my favourite Fenty Beauty products, did anyone try any others and have some good recommendations before Black Friday?
Few of my favourite Fenty Beauty products, did anyone try
Emma
Beauty Adviser
11/11/22-15:43
I really think Black Friday should be re-named Black November!! So many good deals on at the moment, I'm scared to wait till the end of the month just in case all the things I want have sold out. Are you feeling the same, or are you holding on?