/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
JoyIzabela
Beauty Enthusiast
06/09/23-16:36
Another fantastic product from Vichy, new and improved version of Liftactive Supreme Eyes. The original formula has been boosted with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin Cg and Probiotic derived fractions. Hyaluronic Acid - is a key ingredient in skin care products. It has the unique ability to retain moisture. It also helps to reduce wrinkles and lines. Vitamin Cg is a synthetic form of vitamic C and posseses similiar skin care benefits as anti-aging and antioxidant properties but also radiance and helps to minimize the visible signs of aging. Rhamnose - naturally derived plant sugar, known to help firm the skin and improve uneven skin tone. Caffeine - has draining properties, decreasing water retention and puffiness. Helps to reduce under eye bags. The cream has lightweight, non greasy and fast absorbing formula. I've used it for the last 14 days and I've noticed that my fine lines diminished, puffiness decreased, dark circles started to lighten up but also crow's feet wrinkles started to decrease. Skin is hydrated, soft and smooth. I'm very happy with the outcome of using this product and I recommend it to everyone.
Another fantastic product from Vichy, new and improved
Marta94
Beauty Newbie
06/09/23-15:11
Good afternoon πŸ”…
Good afternoon πŸ”…
Connie
06/09/23-09:08
This cream really works! Fine lines have definitely reduced and I would recommend it to anyone x
This cream really works! Fine lines have definitely reduced
Lore Lorena
05/09/23-14:30
I would classify this daily cream with 50 SPF a truly amazing product that, due to the UVB and UVA protection - a duo that takes care of everything regarding aging and sun protection in only one application, is a must in every skincare routine. Love how well it sits on my skin after application, with a mild and delicate scent , barely noticeable and a plus for no white cast left on the skin surface. The pump dispenser provides a great dosage for one application , looks like every aspect was precisely taken into consideration to make the product stand out.
I would classify this daily cream with 50 SPF a truly
Naville
05/09/23-13:58 (edited on 05/09/23-13:58)
A few months ago I was kindly gifted a couple of HUM Nutrition Skin Squad Pre+Probiotic bottles. This supplement claims to "nurture the gut and clear skin of non-cystic acne" thanks to 9 strains of bacteria plus konjac root for balanced gut health.  Having acne-prone skin since I can remember (although not as bad as it used to be) I was very interested in seeing what this product could do for me.  I started taking them last month and after over 6 weeks I can certify that they do help prevent breakouts, as I have had only very few minimal ones and only 1 or 2 bigger ones over the last few weeks. Any rare breakouts I experienced also cleared quite quickly and left no marks on my skin. It is recommended to take 2 capsules daily, which could be a struggle for me sometimes even though they are on the smaller side.  Something I did not love is that they do have an unpleasant smell to them (they are full of bacteria after all) but it was a bit unexpected and could be off-putting for some. There has also been some slight bloating which I can't be sure if the capsules have caused, however if you are looking forward to an important event for which you would like to have clear skin then the HUM Nutrition Skin Squad Pre+Probiotic are definitely worth a try.  Link to purchase:  www.sephora.co.uk/p/HUM-Nutrition-Skin-Squad-Skin-Supplement-60-capsules-30-days?awinid=22773&awc=22773_1693922272_a9ec1e6af1f60c9ee32d94be46ae024b
A few months ago I was kindly gifted a couple
Amber
05/09/23-13:09
This my most lovely product its amazing for dry under eyes and works so well .
This my most lovely product its amazing for dry under eyes
Daisy
Beauty Insider
05/09/23-12:11
My absolute favourite. If you’re not into heavy creams but want the hydration, this stuff is amazing. It’s also a brilliant primer for makeup
My absolute favourite. If you’re not into heavy creams but
melanie
Beauty Adviser
05/09/23-11:43
My holy grail
My holy grail