/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Liz
Beauty Adviser
09/05/23-11:02
POV: 5 minutes after finishing, you have a hayfever attack πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€ͺ🀣 and that red mascara stings! πŸ™ˆπŸ’–
POV: 5 minutes after finishing, you have a hayfever attack
Judyta
09/05/23-10:21
The best skin care is Lancome night cream. Intensely moisturizes and creates a protective barrier throughout the night. The skin is rested and fresh.
The best skin care is Lancome night cream. Intensely
Nohas86
09/05/23-08:20
Haruharu WONDER Black Rice Pure Mineral Relief Daily Sunscreen SPF50+/PA++++β—‹ Very sleek packaging with pump tube. Lightweight texture that blends easily into the skin with no white cast.Unscented mineral sunscreen with protection from UV rays with SPF 50+ PA++++This formula is dermatology tested, suitable for sensitive skin and alcohol and fragrance free.Gives a noce glow finish without looking greasy. If you like a glow finish then this spf if for you.
Haruharu WONDER Black Rice Pure Mineral Relief Daily
Veronimo
Beauty Enthusiast
09/04/23-20:09 (edited on 09/04/23-20:09)
SEPHORA FAVORITES Advent Calendar 2023 Includes brands likes of ONE/SIZE, GXVE Beauty, Vegamour and Tarte, Rare Beauty, ELEMIS, Glow Recipe, Drunk Elephant and many more.
SEPHORA FAVORITES Advent Calendar 2023 Includes brands likes
Keara
Beauty Adviser
09/04/23-17:19
Really looking forward to the Charlotte Tilbury event! Love her makeup, and if you haven’t tried her beautiful skin foundation give it a go! It’s my go to! πŸ’–πŸ«Ά
Amelia
Beauty Enthusiast
09/04/23-15:38
Some of my favourite mascara's 😍 coincidence they come in red packaging β€οΈπŸ˜†
Some of my favourite mascara's 😍 coincidence they come in
Alison
Beauty Adviser
09/04/23-13:32
Who else has signed up for the advent calender? Im so looking forward to all the inspiration i will get from trying new brands and products that i might not have come accross otherwise πŸ₯°
Who else has signed up for the advent calender?   Im so
KatPow82
09/04/23-13:24
Ultimate skincare products - Dermalogica Cleansing Trio with the Precleanse Oil, Special Cleansing Gel and Daily Microfoliant - skin has never been clearer, smoother and softer since starting to use these - thank you for selecting me to try these out, absolutely love them πŸ₯°πŸ’•β˜ΊοΈ
Ultimate skincare products - Dermalogica Cleansing Trio with