/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Scarlett
Beauty Newbie
09/04/23-12:02
I’m using L’OrΓ©al Paris for my hair I use shampoo, then the hair mask then the conditioner and then the heat spray
BEXX
09/04/23-11:50
I have been loving the bondi sands glowdust! Leaves my skin so smooth and pores clear. Feels a little harsh compared to other scrubs I've used, so I only use it once a week for a deep clean
Agnieszka
Beauty Adviser
09/04/23-11:33
One of my new favourite products. Its dermalogica milkfoliant, exfoliator that i cam use daily and its suitable for sensitive skin!
One of my new favourite products.  Its dermalogica
Angelina
09/04/23-08:41
Honestly, saw this one on Tik tok and had to buy it. Eyebrowless lady here 😭🀣🀣🀣 I can confirm, pigmented, waterproof and does what it says
Honestly, saw this one on Tik tok and had to buy it.
Koko88
Beauty Newbie
09/04/23-02:41
Absolutely love this product. It makes my skin so amazing by making is moisturised and free from nasties. It's like second skin
Absolutely love this product. It makes my skin so amazing by
Jolanta
Beauty Adviser
09/03/23-22:55
Can,please recommend me long lasting nail polish. Thank you😍
Lisa
Beauty Newbie
09/03/23-20:50
This has done wonders for my skin. Also my teenage son has been using it and it’s been great for his face
This has done wonders for my skin. Also my teenage son has
Liz
Beauty Adviser
09/03/23-16:47
Its been a stunning day today! Hot and sunny... perfect for this beauty πŸ₯΅ Keeps my skin hydrated, and helps me keep cool too πŸ˜ŽπŸ’–
Its been a stunning day today! Hot  and sunny... perfect for