/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Elysee
Beauty Newbie
07/09/23-19:37
My skincare hero: the Ordinary Hyaluronic acid 💕 the price and quality are just unbelievable 🤩
My skincare hero: the Ordinary Hyaluronic acid 💕 the price
Sadaf
Beauty Insider
07/09/23-15:15
Went to the Haus Labs event at Sephora earlier today. How gorgeous do these ladies look though🤩✨ Fell in love with all the complexion products by Haus Labs😍 They’re launching a concealer soon as well which seemed really good👀 I then went and found my foundation colour match and I’m currently wearing it. My front camera unfortunately has stopped working since a couple of weeks ago🥲, otherwise I would have shared a selfie. I’ve been liking the foundation on my face so far👌🏻 It has neither melted in this heat, nor become cakey. I’ll consider it the next time I shop for a foundation.
Went to the Haus Labs event at Sephora earlier today. How
KatPow82
07/09/23-14:15
The Vichy Dercos Densi-solutions have a fabulous conditioner for my hair that was thinning on the front left of my scalp, I have been treating it with this for about 1.5 months (& conditioning the rest of my hair with the Vichy Multi-Protein Mask) & it has worked wonders in encouraging new & faster hair growth, by quite a bit too. I am amazed with the results, in this time the rest of my hair has grown half an inch at most, whereas the treated area has grown at least 2 inches (my hair grows really slowly normally). The formular is enriched with Rhamnose, a naturally occurring sugar that improves scalp health for stronger hair growth, Ceramides that help to reinforce hair & improve structural damage that leads to brittleness & peppermint oil, that improves hair growth by stimulating the scalp (this is where some of the lovely scalp tingle comes from I believe) & has hair loss prevention properties, a fabulous combination for effective hair growth. Has a lovely natural but mild minty smell, not at all synthetic, an amazing treatment for thinning & weak hair, feels so soft, smooth and easier to manage after using this & the thinning area has thickened up significantly in this time. I highly recommend this product to anyone with thinning hair or hair that snaps off at the weak root due to over dyeing & bleaching (like me for the last 25+ years), it has done wonders for my hair and stimulating the scalp to grow strong, thick and healthy hair.
The Vichy Dercos Densi-solutions have a fabulous conditioner
Nohas86
07/09/23-13:50
Beautiful rich and nourishing texture. Light scented, contains Rose Hip, Evening Primrose Oils and Shea Butter to hydrate, nourishe and soothe the skin. Feels very hydrating and soothing. Little goes a long way.You can use it on face, neck and décolleté.Fast absorbent leaving skin soft and hydrated.No sticky or greasy finish. Free from Silicone, Petrolatum, Paraffin and artificial colours and fragrances.
Beautiful rich and nourishing texture. Light scented,
Sian
Beauty Enthusiast
07/09/23-10:18
These SkinFix exfoliating pads have been a game changer for me! I haven’t exfoliated in a long time as I find a lot of products too harsh on my skin. However, these pads were so easy to use and exfoliated my skin without needing to scrub. Just a swipe of this around your face is enough to leave skin feeling smoother and looking more radiant. I use these a couple of times a week and find that’s enough to keep my skin better.
These SkinFix exfoliating pads have been a game changer for
Angelina
07/09/23-09:46
Lancome Obssesed. Travel bag goals
Lancome Obssesed. Travel bag goals
Connie
07/09/23-09:35
The one that does it all! I tend to use this one at night, as it’s too heavy for my oily skin in daytime, but I wouldn’t be without it x
The one that does it all! I tend to use this one at night,
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
06/09/23-21:46
My delivery came a few days ago of Vichy Dercos Densi - Solutions shampoo and thickening balm conditioner. The reviews sounded really good and the product information sounded absolutely perfect for my hair that I had to give it a try. It is intended to restore natural volume and bounce to your hair when you wash with the Densi-Solution Shampoo. It is suitable for even the most sensitive of scalps, and it re-builds weakened strands, whilst decreasing limpness. The thickening shampoo contains rhamnose and filoxane to add thickness to the hair, whilst gently removing impurities and oil build-up..It has a lightweight texture that forms a generous foam when lathered, and it delicately scents the hair. Combined with the restoring thickening balm conditioner It leaves nice volume and bounce to the hair. It is recommended to continue to use every wash and after six weeks you see a real difference to the hair texture. It sounds exactly what I need to help restore body and strength to my hair after the menopause and issues with stress. I shall continue to use.
My delivery came a few days ago of Vichy Dercos Densi -