/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Anna
Beauty Newbie
24/01/24-11:22
I wanted to share with you my latest routine that I use, to support my dry and dehydrated skin. I use cleansing balm in the mornings and evenings to clean my skin, I always moisturise! I also love using richer creams and Overnight masks to boost that hydration and I use oil as a last step in my routine to add that additional protective layer. And do not forget your SPF!
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
dry skin SOS routine
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They all hydrate my skin and keep it looking glowy
What’s your beauty secret?
Drink plenty of fluids and never go to bed without double cleanse
Ki Ki
Beauty Newbie
24/01/24-11:06 (edited on 24/01/24-11:08)
My ultimate start-of-the-year skincare routine is a perfect blend of luxury and efficacy, keeping my skin balanced, clear, and youthful. I kick off with Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish, a gentle yet effective cleanser that leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated, setting the perfect base for what comes next.  The Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash is my second step. It's a game changer for its exfoliating properties, leaving my skin not just clean but visibly smoother and ready to absorb the goodness of subsequent products. Then comes the Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner. This isn't just a toner - it's a calming experience for my skin. Its lavender essence soothes my senses while it works to balance my skin's pH, making it feel refreshed and prepped. For moisturizing, the Vichy Normaderm Skin Corrector with 1.5% Salicylic Acid is my go-to. It tackles any imperfections while providing the right amount of hydration, keeping my skin clear and radiant. Finally, the Elemis Pro-Collagen Vitality Eye Cream is the crown jewel of my routine. It addresses the delicate eye area with its nourishing formula, reducing the appearance of fine lines and bringing a youthful vitality to my eyes. This routine, with its luxurious textures and proven results, not only meets my skin's needs but also turns my skincare ritual into a moment of self-care and indulgence.
Morning Routine!
They complement each other well due to their harmonious balance of cleansing, exfoliating, toning, moisturizing, and targeted treatments, each addressing specific skin needs while working synergistically
My beauty secret is to carefully curate a selection of high-quality products that cleanse, exfoliate, balance, and hydrate your skin, with each step specifically chosen to complement and enhance the effects of the others for optimal skin health and radiance.
Seren
Beauty Newbie
24/01/24-10:50
These products can either help to create a gorgeous base for your makeup or give your skin a radiant but protected base for those no-makeup days. I am strict about using sun-protectant every day, and this one is one of the few I’ve found that doesn’t make you greasy or give that β€œsunscreen” smell. Clinique’s moisture surge is my all-time favourite, and I can’t go anywhere without my trusty eye cream to help brighten myself. I also have both dry and oily skin in quite the extremities and these products really go well with my skin :). What are your favourites?
Everyday skincare
Simple and quick to use
These products can either help to create a gorgeous base for your makeup or give your skin a radiant but protected base for those no-makeup days
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Becca
Beauty Newbie
24/01/24-09:59
I love this routine to help calm my skin down and avoid my hormonal breakouts making matters worse. My skin barrier is finally repaired and my skin is glowing!
Calming rosacea and acne
The Paula’s choice exfoliants aren’t to harsh for my sensitive skin and compliment Glow Recipe’s fantastic and gentle formulas. I love the Elemis cleanser as a first cleanse and it reminds me of a nice day out at the spa, getting me motivated for the rest of my routine. None of these products are drying and support each other as they support my skin
Lymphatic drainage massage with at the first cleanse stage - massage in the Elemis balm cleanser with a lymphatic drainage massage (there are loads of guides on YouTube). tightens the skin and makes the first cleanse so relaxing. (If im wearing makeup or SPF I do 2 balm cleanses, with lymphatic drainage on the second)
Alice
Beauty Newbie
24/01/24-09:57
My beauty routine's all about clean, dewy skin that thrives no matter what! My day starts with a hydrating cleanser and Sunday Riley serum, followed by my holy grail – snail mucin serum. I let it soak in fully for maximum benefit, then layer on my favourite moisturiser and sunscreen for daytime protection. The key is keeping it simple and focusing on quality ingredients that work together to lock in moisture and prevent breakouts. But here's my secret weapon: makeup-free breaks! At home, I ditch the layers and let my skin breathe, giving the products a chance to work their magic. It's about balance, you see – nourish, protect, and then let your natural radiance shine!
My theme is to keep skin clean and hydrated!
They all aim to keep my skin hydrated and help me not to break out when I'm at work or travelling with makeup on.
I love to have long breaks without wearing makeup at home so that I can focus on letting the skincare products do their work! I also let every product sink in to the skin before I move on to the next steps - especially with the snail mucin, there's no point in putting makeup or moisturiser on before it's actually settled into the skin.
Carly
Beauty Newbie
24/01/24-09:51
These products compliment each other so well so a simple but luxurious morning skincare routine.
Clean and Bright
They leave my skin feeling fresh, glowy and alive, ready to face the day.
Vitamin C
Safaa
Beauty Newbie
24/01/24-09:44
Try it, wait for it, see results πŸ₯°
Love your skin everytime
Because for combination type of skin works very good
Take care about every single pore of my skin
Kez
Beauty Newbie
24/01/24-09:31
You can apply all the products in the world on your face but if you're not cleansing and taking off that make up properly you won't see the real benefits.
No theme just amazing products!
The cleansing balm is amazing for melting away make up and the hyaluronic acid is gentle and sinks in beautifully, the overnight facial is a must and really does give my skin that glow! The marine cream is very nourishing.
Not really a secret but if you want glowing skin, use a flannel and double cleanse!!