/ My Morning Routine
Ki Ki
Beauty Newbie
24/01/24-11:06 (edited on 24/01/24-11:08)

My Morning Routine

My ultimate start-of-the-year skincare routine is a perfect blend of luxury and efficacy, keeping my skin balanced, clear, and youthful. I kick off with Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish, a gentle yet effective cleanser that leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated, setting the perfect base for what comes next.  The Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash is my second step. It's a game changer for its exfoliating properties, leaving my skin not just clean but visibly smoother and ready to absorb the goodness of subsequent products. Then comes the Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner. This isn't just a toner - it's a calming experience for my skin. Its lavender essence soothes my senses while it works to balance my skin's pH, making it feel refreshed and prepped. For moisturizing, the Vichy Normaderm Skin Corrector with 1.5% Salicylic Acid is my go-to. It tackles any imperfections while providing the right amount of hydration, keeping my skin clear and radiant. Finally, the Elemis Pro-Collagen Vitality Eye Cream is the crown jewel of my routine. It addresses the delicate eye area with its nourishing formula, reducing the appearance of fine lines and bringing a youthful vitality to my eyes. This routine, with its luxurious textures and proven results, not only meets my skin's needs but also turns my skincare ritual into a moment of self-care and indulgence.
Liz Earle Skin Care Cleanse & Polish๏ฟฝ Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml Tube
ELEMIS Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash 200ml
ELEMIS Balancing Lavender Toner 200ml
Vichy Normaderm Skin Corrector 1.5% Salicylic Acid Daily Moisturiser 50ml
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Morning Routine!
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They complement each other well due to their harmonious balance of cleansing, exfoliating, toning, moisturizing, and targeted treatments, each addressing specific skin needs while working synergistically
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
My beauty secret is to carefully curate a selection of high-quality products that cleanse, exfoliate, balance, and hydrate your skin, with each step specifically chosen to complement and enhance the effects of the others for optimal skin health and radiance.