/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Gergana
Beauty Newbie
01/24/24-09:14 (edited on 01/24/24-09:17)
I love Elemis it took me a while until I try there products and I've always think why so many British girls love this brand it should be good and one day i try the procollagen marine cream and I underhand why This is the best cream ever if you need hydration plumping and reducing wrinkles if you use it constantly for few months you will visually see results in you wrinkles I need to get the routine for my mum now as I'm sure she will love it too and I can't wait to see her face plumped and glows The Marine cleanser it's great too I love it The cleansing balm It's the best thing you will ever try to remove make up even waterproof It's so easy just melts everything away and then you can wipe your face with wet cloth and get in to the next step to wash it with your cleanser I've try many balms and oils to remove make up and this one is still my favourite of all There's nothing that can beat this
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
elemis
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
i love all the pro collagen range its the best
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
use all products in routine from the same brand
Aurelie
Beauty Newbie
01/24/24-09:09
My hair is so much healthier looking since I've stopped using supermarket brands... I've been using the Electric Hair Colour line by Bed Head (the conditioner doesn't seem available in this list and unfortunately the treatment mask is not being sold in Europe anymore). Then Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Hair Oil before drying my hair DOWNWARDS with a flat brush or I also use my Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumiser (love it as you can create instant curls). The secret for smooth hair: COLOR WOW One Minute Transformation, the best hair product I've ever bought!
Treat your hair as you'd like to be treated :-)
Frizzzz control and colour maintenance
Oil before drying and drying downwards
Lisa
Beauty Newbie
01/24/24-09:00
I love to use this products in my routine because they make my skin younger and glow
I love to try new products
Because it is benefits for my skin
Twice clean up face and massage ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ relax your skin
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Emma
Beauty Enthusiast
01/24/24-08:57
first i use the cerave foaming cleanser i wash my face twice especially if i was outisde a lot that day, then i would use charlotte tilbury serum, then i would use la roche posay repairing soothing balm ( i could not find it in the product search) it helps with acne scaring. then i would use charlotte tilbury magic cream for hydartion. and lastly i would use the charlotte tilbury facial oil, it gives more glowy and plump skin, i have been using this skincare for a bout a year.
no
they all have their different +
to apply more skincare product during your pm skincare routine
Isla
Beauty Newbie
01/24/24-08:35
This is for the morning only
Not really
I think itโ€™s because theyโ€™re all water based
I wish I had one๐Ÿ˜ญ
Stacey
Beauty Enthusiast
01/24/24-08:13
A simple routine for a working mum of one!
Cleanse and tone
Products that work well for my needs
Consistency!
Tamy
Beauty Adviser
01/24/24-07:50
Love these products!!
Kbeauty!!
They work so well together!!
To be consistent
Maisie
Beauty Newbie
01/24/24-07:11
hey beauts, my method to helping my skin stay hydrated and not looking crusty is โ€ฆ. i first go in with a cleansing balm ( i use a few brands), gotta keep that face clean, then i use a hylaronic mask (i recommend glow recipe for this), plus they are so fun, then i go in with face toner( glow recipe again hehe), and top it off with my moisturiser (i recommend byoma) and lip balm (i recommend drunk elephant) and after all this i no longer like a crusty rat
my main focus of my skin routine at the moment is to tackle my dry skin
my face ends up looking soft and glowing and after i use them you can barely tell i suffer from severe dry skin
a good moisturiser is your best friend!