/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Paulina
Beauty Newbie
01/05/24-19:45
This routine is great because it suits my combination skin very well. Cleanser and serum help me clear all the blemishes, while other products help with keeping my skin hydrated. I definitely recommend them, especially everything from Elemis (always ensure you’re using the right products for your skin type).
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Cleanse + hydrate
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They are perfect for my combination skin
What’s your beauty secret?
Cleansing and making sure I don’t put heavy make up on outside of special occasions
Aaliyah
Beauty Newbie
01/05/24-19:45
Its amazing
Its hydrating
Give you a nice glow and feels nice
Keep it natural
Louise
Beauty Adviser
01/05/24-19:39
I love to give my skin a drink so it's fresh and hydrated! I love the glow tjat these products give my skin
Hydration
These products all work beautifully together and leave my skin glowing
I love my skin to be hydrated alll the time ! And I love glowing skin these products give your skin a good drink ! Trust me your skin will thank you
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Pimsz
Beauty Newbie
01/05/24-19:14
I use this + twice a week a Sephora mask (bubble bath)
Best routine I've tried so far
Cleansing, toning, hidrating
Always invest in the best quality
Soleila
Beauty Newbie
01/05/24-17:42 (edited on 01/05/24-17:42)
At 44 I feel keeping my skin hydrating will keep it youthful and fresh looking.
No
Keep my skin well hydrated
Hydration
🌹Meme🌹
01/05/24-15:51 (edited on 01/15/24-14:59)
This time of year my skin is so dry! I normally have combination skin. More oily in summer, more dry in winter… i use the DHC oil after micellar water, i massage into the skin for 10-15 mins, its fantastic to remove any left over make up and also using this technique is great for reducing sebum and making the skin so hydrated 🀩, i use a very gentle cloth with warm water to remove. Next the drunk elephant peptides cream, this stuff is sooo good! It really helps its full of ingredients that help with hydration plus all the other added benefits (smoother skin, tones, sun damage) .. the legendary vichy 89! This stuff speaks for its self, super hydrating and gentle on the skin, the little miracle cream.. finally supergoop, i love this stuff its such a great primer with spf30 to protect the skin, hyaluronic acid for hydration and niacinamide for oil control 😍 not to mention how good it makes make up look especially with large pores like mineπŸ’.
Beating the winter skin issuesβ„οΈπŸ§ŠπŸ’™
They are amazing for dry skin, hydration and protection and the primer makes make up amazing 🀩
Beauty starts with in, be beautiful on the inside and the outside will shineβœ¨πŸ’
Sadia
Beauty Newbie
01/05/24-14:42
As someone who has very acne and PIH prone skin, I used to use active ingredients daily which destroyed my skin barrier and made my skin incredibly sensitive. I have now built a routine that focuses on hydrating the skin and repairing the skin barrier to help keep breakouts at bay and keep my skin as hydrated as possible for that glass skin effect.
hydrating the skin
they all have a focus on hydration and barrier repair and layer beautifully, giving lasting glow
focus on hydrating for skin with occasional active ingredient
Sam
Beauty Enthusiast
01/05/24-12:49
Hello lovelies, the post is about my skincare routine and how I take care of my skin. Skin is a vital organ and is something that needs to be take care of. Remember SPF is a MUST!!
My beauty regime has a theme of hydration and reducing hyperpigmentation.
They complement each other really well, according to my research: niacinamide and glycolic acids go well. To ensure my skin doesn’t dry out, I apply an HA (hyaluronic acid) to my skin to absorb moisture.
My beauty secret is rose water. I apply rose water as toner, it tightens and brightens my skin giving it an effortless glow