Home
Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Kanwal
10/09/23-22:23
These are all my favorite ones
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Yes
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They are all goes well for my skin type
What’s your beauty secret?
Skin care routine
Mei
10/09/23-18:51
I LOVE high end makeup if you couldn’t tell but I’m always open for great drugstore dupes
High end
Never patchy or difficult to blend
Sunscreen is a great primer! I like eucerin oil control
Hermione
10/09/23-18:11
Keeping a routine done to the basics makes it much easier to maintain. Find what works for you and stick to it. Try not to be swayyed by trends and social media
Simple and effective
Don’t feel heavy on the skin and give a glowy base
Uncomplicated things
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Debra
10/09/23-06:30
My colourful routine
Nice colours
Love using these for bright eyes
Use bright colours
Elysee
Rising Star
08/09/23-21:04
I love this simple routine for a clean girl look!
Clean girl look
Such luxury staples that I love using
Use a wet beauty blender
Hiba
08/09/23-20:34
😘
I like a light look and a dewy complexion.
because they blend together seamlessly
putting a layer of moisturiser or vaseline on my lip and dry bits on my face while I'm doing my eye makeup so it sinks in time to put my facial products on
Anaya
08/09/23-19:45
This is my (every 2 day routine), I have done this for nearly 2 years and has worked wonders for my sensitive skin.
Shave day
The all smell amazing and leave my skin/legs looking flawless!
My secret is to moisturiser before and after shaving to enhance the amount of moisture in the skin.
Tomer
08/09/23-17:45
Hello girls and guys and everyone, welcome!! I just wanted to start by saying that I love skincare, and I love trying out new products, but to be able to try a lot of new products, you need to have your basic routine down, who is what my message is for you today. For your basic routine I personally recommend you to have 4 products that will stay the same, that way you can try new products without being afraid of skin irritation without knowing where it came from, or not realizing which product from your new routine really made the difference. The 4 products I would recommend are a cleanser, one that fits your skin type. I really like the cerave cleansers, both the dry skin one and the oily skin one. I would also recommend a serum, also one that will fit your skin type, one that I know would work better for dry skin is Hyaluronic acid, and for oily skin I would go with niacinamide or salicylic acid. Next one is an obvious one, a moisturizer. EVERY SKIN TYPE NEEDS A MOISTURIZER! If you have dry skin I would suggest using a creamier and thicker moisturizer, and if you have oily skin you should try to use a lighter or gel based moisturizer. And last but certainly not least, SUNSCREEN!!!! Sunscreen is the most important product in every routine, especially if you’re using active ingredients such as retinol or salicylic acid. You should match the sunscreen consistency to your skin type and your preferred complexion. Hope this helped!!
Beginner at skincare
It’s important not to overdo your skincare on young, sensitive and dry skin, and keep it simple. So I choose to use a moisturizing cleanser, one moisturizing serum, a moisturizer (obviously) and sunscreen in the morning. These products for me are a must, and they all go well together. If you want to add a treatment or a more active product, you can add them and your skin won’t get irritated by it sense the products you’re already using are basic.
My beauty secret is to keep it simple. Young girls will sometimes overdo their skincare and that usually only makes their skin worse.