/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Sam
Beauty Enthusiast
05/01/24-12:49
Hello lovelies, the post is about my skincare routine and how I take care of my skin. Skin is a vital organ and is something that needs to be take care of. Remember SPF is a MUST!!
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
My beauty regime has a theme of hydration and reducing hyperpigmentation.
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They complement each other really well, according to my research: niacinamide and glycolic acids go well. To ensure my skin doesnโ€™t dry out, I apply an HA (hyaluronic acid) to my skin to absorb moisture.
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
My beauty secret is rose water. I apply rose water as toner, it tightens and brightens my skin giving it an effortless glow
Petya
Beauty Enthusiast
05/01/24-12:19
I absolutely love this brand and their products because they are amazing on skin and achieving great results.
Lancome
Being from the same brand they work nicely together
Applying products regularly
Kseniya
Beauty Newbie
05/01/24-12:14
My skin always requires hydration and nutrition, and with these products I should not worry even in winter
Moisture
They work on sensitive skin
Use mask every 2 days
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Tanya
Beauty Enthusiast
05/01/24-11:05
Products that never fail you!
Glowing skin
They hydrate my skin really well without making it greasy
Hydration
Aarju
Beauty Newbie
04/01/24-22:39
The simple the better but there are days I do a whole set of skincare. Tonerโ€™s & essence donโ€™t go everyday but the difference is instant when they do. All the products compliment my skin condition well & the goals for my skin in 2024 ( Clear no pigmentation hydrating dewy skin ) Unfortunately my SPF isnโ€™t from the Sephora here but yes SPF 50+++ goes without saying as a must in skincare.
Glazing Glass type
All of the products that I use they concerns my skin conditions & the results am looking to achieve by them.
Waiting up a couple of minutes after every layer of skincare I apply.
R M
Beauty Enthusiast
04/01/24-22:05
Every morning I cleanse & tone my skin. My favourite products are Elemis but I also use drunk Elephant, dermalogica, la mer. Before I go out I wear a moisturiser with SPF so that I am protected my face from sun damage. I also wear SPF body lotion to protect my body.
Morning routine
Standard routine, cleanse,tone,moisturise
Spf
Doga
Beauty Newbie
04/01/24-20:52 (edited on 04/01/24-20:53)
Every morning, I wash my face with a Bioderma sensitive skin cleanser and apply my Dermologica sunscreen (I am using Sunday Riley Vitamin C cream three times a week). Afterwards, I am doing my daily make-up. Before bed, I start my routine by wiping up my makeup with Bioderma H2O water, and I wash my face with Paula's Choice cleanser (defence), which helps me to wash the access makeup, and I moisturize my face with Dermalogica moisturizer, and I use Rose Inc undereye cream for my dark circles. I am finishing off with Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. I use Pacthology undereye mask twice a week and the Origins clay mask every ten days.
keeping it simple
because all of them has different job and ฤฑ am not mixing any products
keeping it as simple as possible
Ecaterina
Beauty Enthusiast
04/01/24-19:36
When I go to take a shower I use the ritual shower gel and I use the scrub because smells really good then I apply the tan oil from Clarins after I apply the tutu my favourite parfum spray for body
My everyday body routine
Because everyone compliments me about the smell
Use a good perfume