/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
02/04/24-09:19
My ultimate skincare product is Vichy Mineral 89 serum with hyaluronic acid it makes my skin glow and is very hydrating
My ultimate skincare product is Vichy Mineral 89 serum with
Krish
Beauty Enthusiast
02/03/24-20:02
Highly recommend for skin hydration. I can see the difference . Lightweight, quick absorption and leaves my skin soft and supple.
Highly recommend for skin hydration. I can see the
Kamila
Beauty Adviser
02/03/24-16:59
Kamila
Beauty Adviser
02/03/24-16:47
An eye cream that really brightens 😍
An eye cream that really brightens 😍
Anastasiia
Beauty Enthusiast
02/03/24-13:47
I really love these scrubs. I use hempz for my scalp, I really like the effect, smell and texture. it can also be applied to the body, but for the body I prefer the bum bum shimmering scrub from sol de Janeiro, which everyone has already heard about 🧑
I really love these scrubs. I use hempz for my scalp, I
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
02/03/24-12:29 (edited on 02/03/24-12:41)
NYX Cosmetics Diamond Sparkle Lipstick is infused with shimmer and contains moisturizing and long-lasting ingredients of Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and SPF. Diamond Sparkle lipsticks is a colection of vibrant colours with a lightweight formula and soft finish. The shade Sparkling Plum is a pretty purple pink shade with a great pigment. Along with the shade Sparkling Plum there is a collection of 12 shades including Sparkling Walnut and Sparkling Flamingo. The lipsticks are really vibrant and creamy with a great shimmer. Good coverage and stays put for a good while. I have not used a lip liner whilst wearing it and have had no bleeding despite the intensity of the pigment. Overall a great lipstick and I will be trying other colours.
NYX Cosmetics Diamond Sparkle Lipstick is infused with
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
02/03/24-12:25
I love Lancome La Vie est Belle EDP it is a simply glorious perfume. So floral and feminine. I am really happy that the bottle is refillable so Ican top it up when required. Amazing idea for easy refilling and helping to reduce waste, by doing so it is helping the environment x
I love Lancome La Vie est Belle EDP it is a simply glorious
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
02/03/24-12:23
Calvin Klein CKIN2U Eau de Toilette for Her --- CKIN2U EDT is a really lovely feminine fragrance. It comes in a really good sized 150ml bottle. The bottle has a nice eye catching design with the CKIN2U logo around the bottle. The fragrance is a really beautiful feminine scent with a fresh and fruity smell. You can really smell the pink grapefruit, vanilla and sugar sweetness. The scent stays on the skin for a good length of time and on fabrcs it lasts for days. I like to spray it onto my scarf and the scent just stays with you. I have received so many compliments whilst wearing. I would recommend.
Calvin Klein CKIN2U Eau de Toilette for Her --- CKIN2U EDT