/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
03/02/24-12:13
Essie Nail polish in shade Mademoiselle Pink is perfect for those that like a pink or subtle shade on their nails. It has a richness and superb gloss finish. It has the added benefit of having a wide brush for quick, easy and smooth application. it also has a professional long-lasting formula that is chip resistant. Essie nail polish is available in over 100 sheer, shimmer and crème shades. I love the finish and long wear formula that helps to keep your nails stronger.
Essie Nail polish in shade Mademoiselle Pink is perfect for
Irini
Beauty Adviser
03/02/24-11:03
I know a lot of people love this already and I am keeping it in my collection all time but how can a smell associate so much with summer I don’t know. Every time you feel bad just add it. Will lift you up
I know a lot of people love this already and I am keeping it
Shanice
Beauty Newbie
03/02/24-02:44
As someone who has always struggled with things such as blackheads and very open pores I would like to gladly confirm that this is in fact worth the hype for me. I have struggled with oily skin and was diagnosed with light psoriasis since my early teens which has always been tough on me and my confidence however since using this my skin has had such a transformation without suffering the consequences of irritation. It may not be for everyone however I can confirm that this is definitely for me and is always worth a shot if you have some money spare. This did not trigger my psoriasis as stated and did provide my pores some type of magical appearance as they looked smaller while also clearing up some of my excess oils without completely stripping them away.
As someone who has always struggled with things such as
Christina
Beauty Insider
02/02/24-23:07
Did anyone else tune in to the Pat McGrath live on Instagram tonight recreating the Margiela couture makeup? I’m so excited for the Sephora masterclass now! β™₯️
Did anyone else tune in to the Pat McGrath live on Instagram
Cristine
Beauty Newbie
02/02/24-21:29
Recommend this product if aiming for healthy glowy skin
Recommend this product if aiming for healthy glowy skin
Spectra
Beauty Adviser
02/02/24-09:36
God for irritated skin πŸ’™
God for irritated skin πŸ’™
Debra
Beauty Newbie
02/02/24-08:22
Ghost parfum. What a wonderful smell. My sample
Ghost parfum. What a wonderful smell. My sample
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
01/02/24-16:48
Oh my gosh 😲 now this is absolutely wonderful news as someone who loves Pat McGrath products, looking forward to the Mother of all masterclasses! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ
Oh my gosh 😲 now this is absolutely wonderful news as