/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Klaudyna
Beauty Newbie
18/11/22-14:47
I finally got to try Filorga Optim-Eyes patches which I bought as a part of my first Sephora box. I suffer with dark circles and unfortunately some wrinkles started to show now as well. I must admit that the inner box was quite difficult to open, but maybe it’s just me. This product comes with a spatula for easier application. After application and waiting for 15min I must admit that area under eyes feels extremely smooth. I’m not sure after how many uses full benefits can be seen but it was definitely a positive experience. I would buy again.
I finally got to try Filorga Optim-Eyes patches which I
Samantha
18/11/22-14:45
Hi everyone as I’m part of the Sephora Affiliate Program I get emails early with discounts and offers so wanted to share a few secrets with you, as if you use my discount code SAMANTHASPH as well you will get even more money off so in some cases up to 40% off!! There’s  Elemis Lancome  Dior BareMinerals Olaplex So if you follow me on Instagram @skinlovesby_sam1 I will post all direct links first thing on Monday !!!
Danielle
Beauty Newbie
18/11/22-14:44
Any reviews about this one girls? 😍 Who has it?
Any reviews about this one girls? 😍 Who has it?
J.x
18/11/22-14:40
Congrats to all on new tests!! What did you get? 😍πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
18/11/22-14:31 (edited)
Thank you so much @Sephora Team for the new test product! Im looking forward to trying this, as i have the moisturisers already! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
Thank you so much @140588307 for the new test product! Im
Viktorija
Beauty Adviser
18/11/22-14:26
Congratulations everyone for new Test πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
Irini
Beauty Adviser
17/11/22-21:53
Who takes the makeup off right now I feel tired to do it. I will double cleanse tho. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Who takes the makeup off right now I feel tired to do it. I
Scarlet
Beauty Adviser
17/11/22-21:10
Davines like my instagram post 😍
Davines like my instagram post 😍