/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Sophie
Beauty Newbie
17/11/22-14:43
Have you tried the color wow dream coat? What did you think of it?
Remy
17/11/22-13:04
and another bag in same month
and another bag in same month
Em xx
Beauty Newbie
17/11/22-12:44
Is there any products people can recommend for frizzy hair, that does not make it oily x
Em xx
Beauty Newbie
17/11/22-12:37
Is there any moisturisers anyone can recommend for winter and the colder months? Thank you xx
Cathrine
Beauty Adviser
17/11/22-11:52
Morning all! πŸ’• Have we had any information yet or updates on how we can leave a review for our product tests? I’ve been waiting for some kind of formal announcement from the @Sephora Team but have not seen anything yet. Just wondering how to leave a review on the Sephora website as there is no option to do so πŸ’•
Morning all! πŸ’•  Have we had any information yet or
Sophie
Beauty Newbie
17/11/22-11:15
Good morning! Has anyone tried the Charlotte Tilbury magic serum? If so what are your thoughts and do you think it is worth the hype/money?
Good morning! Has anyone tried the Charlotte Tilbury magic
Naville
17/11/22-11:03
my missions are not showing! is it just me? πŸ˜₯
Bonnieblue
Beauty Adviser
17/11/22-10:27
Anybody know which is best products to help oily skin, five minutes after putting makeup on my skin starts to shine with oily patches around nose and chin, I just want to be able to put makeup on and not have to keep touching up with pressed powder to cover oily patches, please someone help πŸ˜ͺ