/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Tahira
18/11/22-15:08
Thank you Sephora ❀️
Thank you Sephora ❀️
Latinka
18/11/22-15:07
Yay my first test from Sephora πŸ’™ Looking forward to trying it. Thank you so much πŸ’™
Yay my first test from Sephora πŸ’™ Looking forward to trying
Sophie
18/11/22-15:06
Good Afternoon Community. How can we leave reviews for a product we tested x
Elena
Beauty Adviser
18/11/22-15:05
Can wait to try this ! Thank you Sephora πŸ’™πŸ’™
Can wait to try this ! Thank you Sephora πŸ’™πŸ’™
NicolaπŸ’•
Beauty Newbie
18/11/22-15:04
Thanks Sephora for my first product since changing over can't wait to test and review this
Thanks Sephora for my first product since changing over
Samantha
18/11/22-14:56
Some fab early Black Friday deals on. And Get an extra 15% on-top of these savings with my discount code SAMANTHASPH - I have more fab offers coming exclusively Monday with 40% Elemis - Follow me @skinlovesby_sam1 for all links and I have over 30 Skincare & Beauty Discount codes
Some fab early Black Friday deals on. And Get an extra 15%
Samantha
18/11/22-14:49
My #texturetuesday shot this week!! I’m loving Lumene, have you tried this brand? They have some fab products for Brightening and Firming your skin!!
My #texturetuesday shot this week!! I’m loving Lumene, have
Klaudyna
Beauty Newbie
18/11/22-14:47
I finally got to try Filorga Optim-Eyes patches which I bought as a part of my first Sephora box. I suffer with dark circles and unfortunately some wrinkles started to show now as well. I must admit that the inner box was quite difficult to open, but maybe it’s just me. This product comes with a spatula for easier application. After application and waiting for 15min I must admit that area under eyes feels extremely smooth. I’m not sure after how many uses full benefits can be seen but it was definitely a positive experience. I would buy again.
I finally got to try Filorga Optim-Eyes patches which I