Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Emma
Beauty Adviser
11/11/22-15:43
I really think Black Friday should be re-named Black November!! So many good deals on at the moment, I'm scared to wait till the end of the month just in case all the things I want have sold out. Are you feeling the same, or are you holding on?
Christina
Beauty Insider
11/11/22-15:40
I found this really helpful video for contouring using a Sephora palette on TikTok earlier. She uses a really small brush to carve out her cheekbones using a cooler toned colour. I can't find the palette on Sephora UK yet but there is a "Sephora Collection Natural glow complexion palette" which looks really good!
I found this really helpful video for contouring using a
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
11/11/22-14:48
Great offers on now
Great offers on now
Maggs
Beauty Enthusiast
11/11/22-12:39
Anyone else struggling to leave reviews? There seems to be no button for it when you get on the product page….
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
11/11/22-12:36
I do love a good sheet mask...I used this MZ anti pollution hydrating mask last night and peeps, let me tell you, it is luxurious 😊 rose gold in colour, with a slight shimmer and the after effects in the morning is plump, hydrated, moisturised and absolutely glowing skin!
I do love a good sheet mask...I used this MZ anti pollution
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
11/11/22-11:25
I like to change my skincare routine from time to time 😉
I like to change my skincare routine from time  to time 😉
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Adviser
11/10/22-21:42 (edited)
I started taking care of my eye area when I was 25 years old (I'm 41 now🙈). I've tried a lot of products over the years, but I've always chosen them carefully because I have sensitive skin and eyes (I've also been wearing glasses for many years now). I admit that Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix won me over right away - with the texture (thick but not too much), with the feeling it leaves on the skin immediately after application (for a perfectly hydrated eye area) and of course, with the visible results , which are achieved with its longer use. Very quickly and well absorbed by the skin, without leaving a sticky feeling, does not irritate the eyes. No fragrance. A wonderful product. Only downside for me is the packaging. Yes, it's beautiful. I also like having the special applicator for application. But... I don't know how I will be able to use the entire amount when there is little product left.🤔😊 Any ideas and tricks are welcome 😁
I started taking care of my eye area when I was 25 years old
Mia
Beauty Newbie
11/10/22-18:51 (edited)
@Sephora Team …. We’ve fallen for the same brand 🥰
@140588307 …. We’ve fallen for the same brand 🥰