Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Vicki
11/02/22-08:18
I’ve been waiting for this!!
I’ve been waiting for this!!
Klaudyna
Beauty Newbie
11/02/22-06:58
Hello Community! Can anyone recommend something for dry hair (especially ends), please? I have blond hair, always use conditioner but maybe it is time for an upgrade….
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
11/01/22-21:00 (edited)
Ohhhh man, I wish I was rich and had lots of money to spare....this is the ultimate luxury advent calender offering from Christian Dior Privee Collection. It costs a whopping £2800.00 😲😳🤑😱🤣
Ohhhh man, I wish I was rich and had lots of money to
Saba
Beauty Newbie
11/01/22-17:08 (edited)
Sephora Instagram live come and join
Sephora Instagram live come and join
Shubhra
Beauty Adviser
11/01/22-17:03
My first Sephora package, I’m waiting for Christmas to do a big beauty haul ♥️ Nars Power Matte Lipstick in American Women
My first Sephora package, I’m waiting for Christmas to do a
Ng123
Beauty Adviser
11/01/22-16:00
I hope Sephora will start stocking Bobbi Brown 😭 It would make my hauls so much easier to do!
Nicola💕
11/01/22-15:11 (edited)
Just ordered my bedhead shampoo and conditioner and only a shampoo turned up 😥😥 I went to orders and said its missing but would love to have spoke on live chat too 🥺 Edit- finally got through on live chat and have a replacement on its way
Efa
Beauty Newbie
11/01/22-14:43
Hi everyone! I’ve been trying to accomplish the thank you to pass the mission but I am unsure on how to complete it. I have been thanked in comments but it doesn’t seem to be working. Any help would be appreciated.