/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Remy
02/03/23-19:18
I love Skinfix barrier and all its range. But had one small pot and Vichy serum (from one of my SephoraUK beauty bag). I love playing with makeup and skincare, besides not having enough time to do any routines. So spray drops of the Vichy serum on the Skinfix moisture was a saver in this weather, and I wash my face with hot water. It left skin so soft, so smooth. If you use it at night, you will wake up with so fresh, no bags under the eyes, as if you have a new skin layer. I use whats left in my hand for my neck and can see quick tighten results. I highly recommended it and did not need that much serum, just two sprays. As you can see, I use it all and will take from the full-size one to make a new mixture when the pot is empty.
I love Skinfix barrier and all its range. But had one small
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Insider
02/03/23-17:54
Loving Murad Retinol Youth Renewal night cream, medium texture absorbs easily, I took it easy introducing myself to the Retinol by increasing the number of times I used it & I'm careful to only use at night ( not for daytime use) but my skin does feel plumper as time goes on πŸ’š
Loving Murad Retinol Youth Renewal night cream,   medium
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Insider
02/03/23-17:38
This Caudalie Premier Cru eye cream , was the perfect size to take away for a couple of days in the Lakes, kept my under eyes protected in the day and comforted by night after being outdoors walking πŸ‡
This Caudalie Premier Cru eye cream , was the perfect size
Natalie
Beauty Newbie
02/03/23-17:31
Has anyone else been using brown mascara lately? I love soft, sparkly looks and find it to be the perfect complement to pink makeup and brown liner! I've been using the e.l.f big mood mascara in deep brown, and it's given me an incredible natural look whether I'm wearing a complete look or a clean girl look 😊
Has anyone else been using brown mascara lately? I love
Anna
Beauty Adviser
02/03/23-14:02
πŸ’™
πŸ’™
NicolaπŸ’•
Beauty Newbie
02/02/23-20:40
My collection of Caroline herrera good girl and minis πŸ₯°
My collection of Caroline herrera good girl and minis πŸ₯°
Bellaboobeauty
02/02/23-16:30
Eucerin dermopurifyer cleansing gel -gently but effectively removes excess oil, dirt and makeup, leaving my skin feeling clean, fresh and supple. The gel cleanses and mattifies my skin well, without causing any irritation or dryness, so it’s perfect for my sensitive skin. Its also antibacterial so eliminates skin bacteria and prevents ongoing bacterial growth, which can lead to spots. It doesn’t seem to have a fragrance, and is really refreshing for my skin.
Eucerin dermopurifyer cleansing gel -gently but effectively
StaceyTs Reviews
Beauty Newbie
02/02/23-16:25
I absolutely love the Clairol Root Touch Up Colour and volume Temporary Spray! It covers my roots and volumes my hair! It's truly fantastic!
I absolutely love the Clairol Root Touch Up Colour and