/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
StaceyTs Reviews
Beauty Newbie
02/02/23-16:25
I absolutely love the Clairol Root Touch Up Colour and volume Temporary Spray! It covers my roots and volumes my hair! It's truly fantastic!
I absolutely love the Clairol Root Touch Up Colour and
Liz
Beauty Adviser
02/02/23-11:39
My latest red acquisition ❀️‍πŸ”₯ Not my usual kind of red, but I couldn't resist! Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet - 71 Rupturiste. To be fair I'm not overly keen on the name... it's like calling it "hernia" 😳🀣 But i love that deep dark rich colour! 😍❀
My latest red acquisition ❀️‍πŸ”₯ Not my usual kind of red,
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
02/02/23-10:42
I have to admit that Nars blushes are probably one of the best there is around, perfect shades and a gorgeous shimmer so you do not require highlighter. πŸ’—
I have to admit that Nars blushes are probably one of the
validated
flo
Beauty Adviser
02/02/23-00:22
I love how colourful drunk elephants products are! 😍
I love how colourful drunk elephants products are! 😍
Jennifer
Beauty Adviser
01/02/23-22:24
Totally in love with this lip stain you put the blue coat over leave it on 5 minutes and peal it off and it stains your lips mine were stained all day I love it think it will be great for holidays
Totally in love with this lip stain you put the blue coat
Abigail
Beauty Newbie
01/02/23-18:55
Hi all, hope you're all doing well! I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a nice liquid lipstick that isn't matte. Thanks!xxx
Amelia
Beauty Enthusiast
01/02/23-18:35
Lancome Mascara , love the different brush heads and eyelash effects you get from each one πŸ‘
Lancome Mascara , love the different brush heads and eyelash
Remy
01/02/23-18:08
best ever blush so far in the year. Nars Or***m is very pigmented and last for long hours. I use it as an undertone on my lips then applied lip balm.. so soft. best purchase so far in 2023 as in Makeup
best ever blush so far in the year. Nars Or***m is very