Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Glam.Angie
Beauty Enthusiast
09/01/23-08:44
Good morning lovely people!!! ❤️
Good morning lovely people!!! ❤️
Sanaa
09/01/23-01:12
Hey guys, which skincare products would you recommend for oily skin.
Madds
Beauty Enthusiast
08/01/23-19:44
Hi All. I Have been send to this topic by one of our lovely members, thanks Liz. Maybe this wasn't a free product and I did buy this myslef but I need to share my opinion. After spending (as we all do) x amount of money on eye creams, looking for the one "that one" - magic potion that will help with fine lines and dark circles I can now confirm I did find it. Kiehls avocado eye treatment its a must for me, after only 2 weeks of using it I can see huge improvement- smother skin, less lines and darkness disappearing day by day. Consistence is a key but slapping this under your eyes every night like a mask before bed I don't think it's a lot to ask, leave it to sink in and do the rest of your skincare routine. Took me long to find something that will help me avoid getting botox and this product deffinetly did. I'm so pleased with results. Recommendations- 100%
Hi All. I Have been send to this topic by one of our lovely
Christina
Beauty Insider
08/01/23-19:24
Does anyone have any good bridal makeup, beauty and hair tips? Anything I need to plan, any good ideas for the day, any great products, anything you wish you’d done differently? I’ve started reading blogs and watching Mikayla Nogueria’s wedding make up videos but I am an obsessive planner so really would appreciate any thoughts so I can start factoring them in! ❤️
Alison
Beauty Adviser
08/01/23-18:11
Anyone got suggestions on what colour lip shade i should go for i need a change 🥰💋🥰
Anyone got suggestions on what colour lip shade i should go
Keara
Beauty Adviser
08/01/23-18:01
I’ve been after Charlotte tilburys contour wand for sooo long now and everywhere seems to be out of stock! 😤 I’ve seen tarte have brought their own contour wand out and wondering if it’s any good 🤔 if anyone has tried it I’d love to hear your thoughts! Also when Sephora stock it please consider this a future test 😂🤣👀🤪
Grapejuice13
08/01/23-13:55
On a budget - two new ones to try ✌️
On a budget - two new ones to try ✌️
Lucy
07/01/23-18:33
Just wondering if anyone can recommend some products to help with caking/separation of foundation, no matter what I try my makeup always cakes around my nose and under eye area xxx