/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
02/06/23-13:59
Oulac cream eye colour in shade Pink Flamingo. Super soft shades that glide on and stay in place. They have an offer of buy one get one free on eye, cheek and lip cosmetics.
Oulac cream eye colour in shade Pink Flamingo. Super soft
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
02/06/23-13:42
Oulac Shimmery lipstick in shade Baby Angel
Oulac Shimmery lipstick in shade Baby Angel
Samantha
02/06/23-12:51
Amika Leave In Conditioner has transformed my dry, frizzy hair!! This smells amazing and has reduced the frizz and dry ends i had almost immediately!! And the packaging is fab, this looks so colourful on my shelf 💙 You can get 20% off any Sephora product with my Affiliate Code SAMANTHASPH
Amika Leave In Conditioner has transformed my dry, frizzy
Samantha
02/06/23-12:47
This Skinfix Cleanser is absolutely amazing at removing makeup!! It has left my skin thoroughly cleansed after using but is so gentle on your skin at the same time!! I received this free in exchange for my honest review
This Skinfix Cleanser is absolutely amazing at removing
Emma
Beauty Adviser
02/06/23-11:12
I love this spring / summer makeup from Chanel. The cream bronzer and the fiery red lipstick just look so good together.
I love this spring / summer makeup from Chanel. The cream
Emma
Beauty Adviser
02/06/23-11:08 (edited)
This stuff is magic! Thanks so much @Scarlet @Mandie @Paulina for recommending it to me! I put a small amount on my lids yesterday and then applied one of the more sparkly shades from the Natasha Denona Glam palette, and there was no fallout and it didn’t budge all day! I only needed a small amount and so it should last ages, and it was only £8. It’s brilliant!
This stuff is magic! Thanks so much  @140159357   @Mandie
Tohar
Beauty Newbie
02/05/23-19:59
A good concealer to hide circles under the eyes
Maria
Beauty Newbie
02/05/23-17:42
Best cream for dark circles please?