/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Chandni
Beauty Enthusiast
28/03/23-13:47
Nohas86
28/03/23-13:38
😍 thank you so much
😍 thank you so much
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
28/03/23-10:34
Hi Lovelies! Is anyone having issues leaving reviews on Sephora website? The review button/link just does not appear! It's been like this since Sephora took over FeelUnique!
Liz
Beauty Adviser
28/03/23-10:00 (edited)
Looking for recommendations from *menopausal* and *post-menopausal* women for their choice of complexion products. Seriously considering using primer only or a CC cream instead of foundation 😵‍💫 Responses only required from other ladies of a similar age / situation or professional MUAs who regularly deal with mature skin and its related issues 🥰 Thanks so much in advance! 🙌💖
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
28/03/23-09:00
*My Review* I absolutely loved this Lancome Renergie H.P.N 300 Peptide cream from the first time I used it! I use this cream after I have applied the Renergie H.C.F triple serum. This cream visibly improves the smoothness of my skin, it plumps my skin and my skin looks clear and glowing. The cream is not greasy at all, it absorbs well and the improvement in the appearance of my skin is visible already and I've only been using it a couple of weeks. I've started seeing a difference on my neck, and seeing the skin slowly firm up. I'm really looking forward to seeing a more visible and longer term difference around the fine lines and eveness of skin tone, after the recommend 8 weeks of use! I have a feeling that this cream will be a staple in my skincare routine both day and night. I also love the scent - I smell fruity lychee whenever I apply this cream!
*My Review*  I absolutely loved this Lancome Renergie H.P.N
Rheanne
Beauty Newbie
28/03/23-08:45
When I first signed up for the Beauty Box, there were so many different options to pick from which obviously enticed me in. After a few months, the options started to dwindle. I used to have to choose from 6 pages of options and now it’s only 3 pages max. It’s always the same things and I wondered what everyone else was thinking about this and if they mind or not.
Desire
Beauty Adviser
28/03/23-08:24
Have wonderful day
Have wonderful day
Julzzz
28/03/23-07:47
Hope it's a lovely day to All 💐✨💐💖
Hope it's a lovely day to All 💐✨💐💖