/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Ioana Cristina
03/29/23-16:21
I’m trying to perfect my eyeliner application 😅 I’ve been using the NYX one and it’s amazing.
I’m trying to perfect my eyeliner application 😅 I’ve been
Josie
Beauty Adviser
03/29/23-09:58
One of my favourite toners for blemish’s and spots!
One of my favourite toners for blemish’s and spots!
Jurgita
03/29/23-09:42
a powerful duo in the fight against acne and oily facial skin
a powerful duo in the fight against acne and oily facial
Emma
Beauty Adviser
03/29/23-08:17
There are two new shades of Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush. Worth is a rosey colour and virtue is a peach. They are both in the dewy formula. Do you prefer a pink blush or a peach? I love pink so will be ordering worth when it comes in stock
There are two new shades of Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid
Zoozoospetals
Beauty Adviser
03/29/23-06:21
I was so lucky to be sent this fabulous sized sample of La Potion Infinie restorative day & night silver cream to test and have now used this for about a month. I noticed that Sephora have recently added an Argentum product and thought I would share my review. It promises that it *improves fine lines & wrinkles *is antibacterial & anti inflammatory *promotes cell regeneration *delivers optimum hydration All on a cellular level with lots of science behind it. Their vital ingredients being Silver Hydrosol & DNA HP with colloidal silver. It contains 99.2% natural ingredients, has the ButterflyMark certification for sustainability & is not tested on animals. After using daily I have to say that my skin feels amazing. I suffer from sensitive skin and this has most definitely calmed it to the point I have not had a flare for nearly 2 weeks. The cream is really thick and luxurious but leaves no residue and the fragrance is mild but absolutely beautiful. It has been created in Grasse an absolute Mecca for perfumiers. A lovely touch is the addition of an Argentum Archetype card which reflects energies we all contain, it’s a fun addition to the beautiful packaging the product arrives in. My honest opinion is that it is truly a luxury product with a luxury price point but it truly is sensational. The benefits may be noticeable more on sensitive skin.
I was so lucky to be sent this fabulous sized sample of La
karolina
03/28/23-17:18
I love Anastasia Beverly hills brow products ❤️
I love Anastasia Beverly hills brow products ❤️
Olivia
03/28/23-16:46
What is everyone’s go to simple, everyday makeup routine? I’m looking for some new products 🙂
Margaret123456
Beauty Adviser
03/28/23-14:02
Voted for Sephora as best retailer of course.I hope you win.🤞😍💗
Voted for Sephora as best retailer of course.I hope you