/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
MissR
Beauty Adviser
03/30/23-10:33
Hi just to mention - if you're like me and always looking at prospective Sephora Beauty Box options, I noticed an Kerastase Miracle oil 50ml option that keeps coming in and out of stock. This product is so good 🙌🏼 I highly recommend it for using on dry ends, for smoothing down any frizz, it's not overly oily and really makes the hair soft! ❤️
Natasha
Beauty Adviser
03/30/23-10:26
My Sephora delivery arrived ! I love the Tigi range and keep seeing the queen for a day thickening spray so it was a must to try out ! The elemis i have fallen in love with so this is another treat to me. Anyone else tried great thickening hair products? X
My Sephora delivery arrived ! I love the Tigi range and keep
Emma
Beauty Adviser
03/30/23-09:13
I’ve seen quite a bit on social media about purple toothpaste lately. Just wondering if anyone has tried it and if it works well, or does it stain teeth lilac? I love tea, coffee and red wine so am always fighting tooth stains particularly between my teeth and yellowing of the enamel. What are the best products you’ve found for this? Thanks!
I’ve seen quite a bit on social media about purple
Desire
Beauty Adviser
03/30/23-07:53
Loving this Nars Laguna bronzer
Loving this Nars Laguna bronzer
Codie
Beauty Enthusiast
03/29/23-23:57 (edited on 03/29/23-23:59)
I recently got this Code 8 colour brilliance lipstick in the shade Roaring 20s. The colour is amazing - can’t wait to try it out
I recently got this Code 8 colour brilliance lipstick in the
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Adviser
03/29/23-20:53 (edited on 03/30/23-11:42)
I am very impressed with this Estée Lauder lipstick. It applies like a butter, has a thick and rich colour and is very long lasting. And last but not least - it feels extremely comfortable on the lips. #shade 561 Intense Nude
I am very impressed with this Estée Lauder lipstick. It
karolina
03/29/23-18:20
Have a great evening ❤️❤️❤️🌃
Have a great evening ❤️❤️❤️🌃
Ioana Cristina
03/29/23-16:27
Sometimes I feel I should’ve started earlier to apply products that prevent wrinkles as now they’ve started showing a bit too much and I’ve already started using products for over 40 even though I’m only 32 🙃
Sometimes I feel I should’ve started earlier to apply