Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
karolina
03/09/23-14:09
Oh my😍❤️ this smells amazing, like a happiness in the bottle. Penhaligons Luna you are my sunshine for rainy days🌞 tahts a perfect scent for spring /summer. I'm gonna get it for mother's day😍
Oh my😍❤️ this smells amazing, like a happiness in the
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
03/09/23-14:09
Some new products from Sephora
Some new products from Sephora
Christina
Beauty Insider
03/09/23-12:39
My latest makeup purchase, the Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Divine Glow Highlighter in Lunar Allure. It's so pretty, very glittery/sparkly, looks similar to the Fenty Diamond B*mb from swatches. It lasts really well on skin and the light warm gold hue is really perfect on super pale skin. My only issue is preventing fallout, any tips? x
My latest makeup purchase, the Pat McGrath Skin Fetish
Saara
03/08/23-23:06
Todays Sephora goodies😍😍 already tried them❤️
Todays Sephora goodies😍😍 already tried them❤️
Rohma
Beauty Newbie
03/08/23-22:54 (edited)
Went to the first UK Sephora launch today in London White City Westfield and managed to get a goodie bag! This is mine and my twin sisters combined it was such a cool experience can’t wait to try. There was also a few more but we decided to gift it to a lady who came by and wanted to see what we got so decided to give her a few bits as a random acts of kindness
Went to the first UK Sephora launch today in London White
Vicki
03/08/23-21:02
Couldn’t get hold of the rare beauty liquid blush so trying this beauty instead. First impressions - great pigmentation, lightweight and blends beautifully. I’m obsessed with this 😍
Couldn’t get hold of the rare beauty liquid blush so trying
Keara
Beauty Adviser
03/08/23-20:18
My latest obsession 👀💕🤦‍♀️
My latest obsession 👀💕🤦‍♀️
Ng123
Beauty Adviser
03/08/23-20:13
Some of the random bits I bought from the Sephora store today! So glad Sephora is back in the UK 🤍🖤
Some of the random bits I bought from the Sephora store