Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
karolina
03/08/23-06:42
Wishing you all the best 🌷🌷🌷❤️
Wishing you all the best 🌷🌷🌷❤️
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
03/07/23-16:26
I was sent a sample of this to try and I'm loving it so much, even though it is very expensive, I think I will be buying some for myself. Has anyone else tried it?
I was sent a sample of this to try and I'm loving it so
Ellen
Beauty Enthusiast
03/07/23-12:54
My order arrived this morning excited to try the new Olaplex dry shampoo to see if it can beat Living Proof. Recently tried a sample of Philip Kingsley bond builder and I think it improved my hair so got the full size and a travel size moisture extreme shampoo as my hair is currently super dry to try. Also The Ordinary Lash & Brow Serum want to see it it’s any good as it’s such a great price. Magic night cream and Living Proof dry volume texture spray were samples with the order.
My order arrived this morning excited to try the new Olaplex
Biliseta
Beauty Newbie
03/07/23-00:38
Amazing exfoliating toner, great for my skin 👌
Amazing exfoliating toner, great for my skin 👌
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
03/06/23-23:00
Oh oh 😳 🙈 my newest purchase and first Pat Mcgrath item! This gorgeous looking Rose Essence. 🌹 I'm really looking forward to trying it out! An essence makes such a huge difference in how well the rest of my skincare absorbs into my skin. I don't use a toner but I definitely love using an essence! I currently use Sunday Riley Pink Drink and Dior totale essence lotion.
Oh oh 😳 🙈 my newest purchase and first Pat Mcgrath item!
Nazia
03/06/23-22:54
Flowerbomb is such a amazing perfume scent i tried the sample i really loved the strong, long lasting, floral fragrance
Flowerbomb is such a amazing perfume scent i tried the
Ella
Beauty Newbie
03/06/23-18:34
To all my lovlies who like a great lip tint the bodyshop has an amazing one in a few shades(red being my fave) for £12 its extremely pigmeted which means it last a while
Silovesglam 💄
Beauty Adviser
03/06/23-17:54
Hi everyone, I've got blue eyes and I'm wanting to find an eyeshadow colour that can make my eyes pop. Any ideas?