/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
validated
Rachel
Beauty Newbie
27/03/23-22:16
these products from Fenty Beauty and Too Faced are absolutely lush!! have you guys tried out these products yet?
these products from Fenty Beauty and Too Faced are
validated
Viktorija
Beauty Adviser
27/03/23-19:08 (edited)
Long time wanted to try Bondi Skincare line! Finally got hands on some beauties! Did you tried any and maybe love already some? ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’
Long time wanted to try Bondi Skincare line! Finally got
validated
karolina
27/03/23-18:58
I'm recently in love with Lancome lipsticks. L'Absolu Rouge intimatte shade 218 petite maile, limited edition packing. Soft matte, hydrating, last long, perfect for everyday wearing ๐Ÿ‘Œโค๏ธ
I'm recently in love with Lancome lipsticks. L'Absolu Rouge
Alina
Beauty Adviser
27/03/23-15:51
My morning routine รฎn one picture
My morning routine รฎn one picture
Nohas86
27/03/23-15:45
๐Ÿ˜ this serumโค๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ this serumโค๏ธ
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
27/03/23-15:44
Don't forget this on 30th. Looking forward to this.
Don't forget this on 30th. Looking forward to this.
Saniya
Beauty Newbie
27/03/23-13:13
The rare beauty bronzer stick is a must have!! Gives the most seamless blend into my bare face and also on top of my foundation. Warms up my face and give me a healthy look. Recommend!
validated
Liz
Beauty Adviser
27/03/23-10:33 (edited)
New recommendation... my trusty CT setting spray is running low, but I'm not yet ready to make an order, so decided to try something else. Unlike the matte finish of the CT spray, this one gives a beautiful glass skin finish, and the hold is good too ๐Ÿ‘ It's a bit on the spendy side, but definitely worth it ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–
New recommendation... my trusty CT setting spray is running