/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Grace
Beauty Enthusiast
05/13/24-13:50
i got given this by my mam for my birthday and this is the fourth time i’ve repurchased, i absolutely LOVE how it makes me skin glow and look so fresh it’s amazing to work with skincare and to be honest it makes my makeup look 10x better, i’m a mua and i’ve used this on all my clients and they LOVE IT they’ve even gone and bought some as well!
i got given this by my mam for my birthday and this is the
Claire
Beauty Enthusiast
05/13/24-13:43
I have been wanting to try Kosas since it came out, unfortunately I just haven't had the funds to incorporate it into my beauty routine :( I love the packaging, it's so aesthetically pleasing and love that the colour pops! I actually want to try everything lol but I've particularly wanted to try the wet lip oil, it looks fab!
I have been wanting to try Kosas since it came out,
Liz30538
Beauty Enthusiast
05/13/24-13:22
I have never had the opportunity to try Korean makeup in Northern Ireland so I would love the chance to see if it’s as good as the reviews state youd think Northern Ireland was the back of beyond the way stores refuse to come here
Megan
Beauty Enthusiast
05/13/24-13:04
Kosas Undressed Eyeshadow Pallette is an absolute winner and an essential that everyone should have in their make up bags. Dreamy neutral tones.
Kosas Undressed Eyeshadow Pallette is an absolute winner and
Layla
Beauty Adviser
05/13/24-12:57
My favourite product that I own from Kosas is the Wet Lip Oil in the shade ‘Jellyfish’. It’s a gorgeous pale pink nude shade (shows up clear on the lips) that is thin in consistency and not sticky in the slightest. However, the best part about this product is the smell. It smells like sweet sugary doughnuts and may be the nicest smelling makeup product I own. I love how Kosas prides itself in having clean beauty. Hopefully I will be able to try more products from them!
My favourite product that I own from Kosas is the Wet Lip
Ruth
Beauty Adviser
05/13/24-12:31
I love how glossy this looks on and it feels fabulous too ❤️
I love how glossy this looks on and it feels fabulous too ❤️
Charity
Beauty Enthusiast
05/13/24-12:20
Make up that meets skincare always a winner, love the the wet moisture lip shine ✨️ would love to try more of the brand 🍓
Make up that meets skincare always a winner, love the the
Kailey
Beauty Adviser
05/13/24-11:54
Love a serum and spray on just makes you feel a lot more hydrated and fresh in my opinion.
Love a serum and spray on just makes you feel a lot more