/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Uz
Beauty Newbie
13/05/24-11:53
I would love to win this competition as I would love to own some Kosas products . I have heard extremely good things about the concealer and sunscreen
I would love to win this competition as I would love to own
jayden
Beauty Enthusiast
13/05/24-11:42
I have never tried this brand but I have just looked and would love to try this collagen spray. I have also heard good things about the concealer. i feel the spray would be very refreshing and would love to give it a try!
I have never tried this brand but I have just looked and
Rebecca
Beauty Enthusiast
13/05/24-11:27
I don’t have any pictures as of yet as I haven’t tried anything from the brand. I have only heard great things about the concealer and the powder. In which if I win I hope to try :)
Boryana
Beauty Newbie
13/05/24-11:25
I would love to try Kosas products - I hear only great things about this brand' concealers however I didn't have the chance to try anything yet. ❀️
Jo
Beauty Enthusiast
13/05/24-11:20
Kosas Lip Oil is my favourite product. It’s non drying, perfectly pigmented and has cute packaging.
Kosas Lip Oil is my favourite product.  It’s non drying,
angelfaced
Beauty Adviser
13/05/24-11:12
Kosas bb tinted gel cream is my new favourite beauty product, gives me fresh looking hydrated healthy skin and I wish I had found it sooner as its just the best!! It's buildable and natural looking.
Kosas bb tinted gel cream is my new favourite beauty
Jodie
Beauty Enthusiast
13/05/24-10:51
I love how creamy the concealer is and how hydrating and brightening it isπŸ’œ
I love how creamy the concealer is and how hydrating and
Lou
Beauty Adviser
13/05/24-10:40
My favourite neutral lip combo. I like to start with benetint, it ensures that even when my gloss fades I still have colour in my lips. The Charlotte tilbury lip liner is also super long lasting, iconic nude is the perfect neutral shade. Finally the hourglass phantom balm makes your lips look so juicy an
My favourite neutral lip combo. I like to start with