/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Kim
Beauty Newbie
13/05/24-17:22
Adore these beauties, need to try all their other items now.
Adore these beauties, need to try all their other items now.
tr4shd0ll
Beauty Newbie
13/05/24-16:58
Kosas is such a good brand with literally every product iv'e tried work amazingly, but my favourite has got to be the Kosas brow gel. holds my brows in place without crusting up during the day like many other brow gels.
Ellie
Beauty Enthusiast
13/05/24-16:32
Koasas was one of my favourite makeup brands but i havnt been able to afford them in so long and my littler sister has always wanted to try so this would make a dream come true for her
MrsH-L9
Beauty Enthusiast
13/05/24-15:33
I’ve recently bought the Maybelline super stay skin tint and I’m obsessed! It lasts through a whole day of work, I don’t get oily and sweat doesn’t impact it either. I’ve been using One/Size setting powder to set and Elf power grip primer - I love it! I love how lightweight this feels with the coverage of a foundation, it really looks and feels like skin!
Martina
Beauty Adviser
13/05/24-15:11
My Kosas lip oil isn't just my favourite, as you can see my dog and I had to have a fight for itπŸ˜‚ I love that it's not heavy or sticky but hydrating for days I feel like keeping it simple .πŸ’‹
My Kosas lip oil isn't just my favourite, as you can see my
Jimi
Beauty Newbie
13/05/24-14:42
I have only heard good things about kosas concealer. I haven't got a chance to use it.
Holly
Beauty Adviser
13/05/24-14:41
Not tried these products but would love to try and give them a honest review
Bonnieblue
Beauty Adviser
13/05/24-14:36
Unfortunately I have not tried any of the products yet but heard fantastic reviews and prices seem very fair, so hopefully get chance to purchase something very soon, but to win would be amazing, so fingers crossed and goodluck to everyone x