/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Nicola💕
Beauty Newbie
07/13/23-09:43
Am loving my Strivectin set does anyone else use this brand my skin feels great since using these ❤️
Am loving my Strivectin set does anyone else use this brand
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
07/13/23-09:25
Very liked this foundation 🤩
Very liked this foundation 🤩
Ruth
Beauty Adviser
07/13/23-08:44
Have you tried this it smells amazing Sanctuary spa body polish
Have you tried this it smells amazing  Sanctuary spa body
Polly
Beauty Adviser
07/13/23-08:00
Best tinted product? I love my clinique BB gel , it can be a tad too dark but light coverage spot on. I tried Erborian BB but that was too heavy. Any other suggestions? X
validated
Paige
Beauty Newbie
07/13/23-07:26
It’s hair wash day✨🧖🏼‍♀️ Always a pleasure with these hair care staples🤍 Products: Olaplex #6 Olaplex Bond Oil Redken Leave in Spray Sol de Janerio Hair Oil Gisou Hair Perfume
It’s hair wash day✨🧖🏼‍♀️  Always a pleasure with these
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
07/13/23-00:35
I have been loving using Sanctuary Spa Golden Sandalwood Natural Oils Ultra Rich Wet Skin Miracle Moisturiser. It comes in a good sized 200 ml bottle. It is easy to squeeze the product from the bottle as it has a nice rich texture. The scent of Golden Sandalwood is glorious and so uplifting. It is so different to anything else I have used before. To use it is very easy you simply finish your shower and turn the water off or stand out of the bath. Whilst still soaking wet, apply the product like you would any moisturiser.I would advise a bath mat to avoid slipping. A little really does go a long way so apply a little at a time over your body. Remember to not apply it to your face. Do not rinse off! and pat dry with a towel. Skin is left so soft and smooth and smelling beautiful. I love that it is formulated with 95% ingredients of natural origin with hyaluronic acid, shea and cocoa oils and Avocado oil. Another bonus is that it is vegan and cruelty free so beauty with kindness. Love it.
I have been loving using Sanctuary Spa Golden Sandalwood
validated
Tamy
Beauty Adviser
07/12/23-19:58
Bought this on a whim as I urgently needed a dry shampoo!! I have not turned back since! If your hair needs a refresher and you want it to smell proper washed... highly recommended!!
Bought this on a whim as I urgently needed a dry shampoo!! I
Mirjana
Beauty Insider
07/12/23-17:44
Really love this Lancome L'absolu Rouge Cream Lipstick in shade 493-Nuit-Parisienne. Great offer on the Sephora online. Just £15.50 👌♥️
Really love this Lancome L'absolu Rouge Cream Lipstick in