/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Phoebe
Beauty Newbie
07/12/23-16:31
Hey guys Iโ€™m new please send any recommendations for skincare that helps blackheads
validated
Sal123
Beauty Enthusiast
07/12/23-13:43
My fragrance for the day ๐Ÿงก If you like floral citrusy fragrances then you should definitely check this out, itโ€™s fresh and vibrant and itโ€™s long lasting, perfect for the summertime
My fragrance for the day ๐Ÿงก If you like floral citrusy
KatPow82
07/12/23-13:08
So excited, 1st beauty box ordered, just a one off for now but no doubt a subscription to follow โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ cannot wait
So excited, 1st beauty box ordered, just a one off for now
Keara
Beauty Adviser
07/12/23-10:44
Barbie vibes ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿซถ
Barbie vibes ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿซถ
Josie
Beauty Adviser
07/12/23-10:31
2 of my favourites from Dermalogica, the daily milkfoliant is so gentle on the skin and doesnโ€™t leave it dry or tight but it leaves it looking a feeling more smoother and vibrant. I had quite a spotty forehead but since using this they have reduced dramatically!! I also love the post-breakout fix, itโ€™s helped reduce the marks left behind from a breakout. I had a bad spot the other day Iโ€™ve used this since and the mark has disappeared!! ๐Ÿ™Œ
2 of my favourites from Dermalogica, the daily milkfoliant
Chelsea
07/12/23-09:45
Has anyone elses ranking disappeared ? :(
Desire
Beauty Adviser
07/12/23-08:11
Love this Cera ve moisturizer ,its so thick and creamy but not greasy at all.
Love this Cera ve moisturizer ,its so thick and creamy but
Chelsea
07/12/23-06:40
Good morning my lovelies! Happy hump day ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ how are we all? Howโ€™s the weather where you are? Glasgow is dry for once ๐Ÿ˜„