/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Jadee🩷
Beauty Newbie
07/14/23-12:14
basic but cute 💛
basic but cute 💛
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
07/14/23-09:57
Lrp 💙
Lrp 💙
Paula81
Beauty Adviser
07/14/23-08:53
New status - yay! 💖
New status - yay! 💖
Keara
Beauty Adviser
07/14/23-00:25
What future t&r’s would you like to see here on the community and why? For me I’d love a perfume.. it’s not something (other than the recent one) that’s ever been a ‘thing’ on the community and I love trying new scents. Other than that any makeup product really.. a highlighter or blush always hits the spot. 😍 so ladies, If you could choose, what would your dream t&r be and why? 💖🫶
Amanda
Beauty Adviser
07/13/23-13:08 (edited on 07/13/23-13:11)
This is a new purchase for me.  I needed something to help my hair, it doesn’t matter if I’ve used a deep conditioning mask or an everyday conditioner my hair gets tangled easily lately.  I’ve only used it a few times so haven’t noticed some of the benefits yet, but I have noticed how much easier it is to comb/brush my hair. Plus the fragrance of this spray is amazing, sweet banana and coconut.. (just like banana sweeties) Have you tried this? 🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌 Umberto Giannini Nourishing leave in conditioning spray glides through knots, tangles and split ends. Smooths frizz and fly-aways for healthy manageable hair.  Banana extract - Rich in potassium and nourishing vitamins A, C and B. With natural oils to moisturise and soften hair, improves manageability and shine.  Coconut Oil - Rich is anti oxidants and Vitamin E to nourish hair, lock in moisture, soften and conditions.  🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌
This is a new purchase for me.  I needed something to
Marie
Beauty Enthusiast
07/13/23-12:21 (edited on 07/13/23-12:38)
How cute is this mini bottle of Luna by Penhaligons London 😍 Think I've just found myself a new fragrance, love it. Perfectly named as very dreamy, gentle and fresh. Definitely my kind of scent 😁. Now to save up my pennies 😏
How cute is this mini bottle of Luna by Penhaligons London
Yas
Beauty Adviser
07/13/23-12:08 (edited on 07/13/23-12:11)
One of my favourite eye looks using the Natasha Denona Mini Love Palette and the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Remastered palette! 💕 Adore pinks!!💌
One of my favourite eye looks using the Natasha Denona Mini
KatPow82
07/13/23-11:18 (edited on 07/13/23-11:19)
My 1st Sephora Order, so happy, it came so quick, really well presented, can’t wait to try the lip mask later ☺️ beauty box is also on its way, so excited
My 1st Sephora Order, so happy, it came so quick, really