/ This is a new purchase for me.  I needed something to
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Amanda
Beauty Adviser
13/07/23-13:08 (edited on 13/07/23-13:11)
This is a new purchase for me.  I needed something to help my hair, it doesn’t matter if I’ve used a deep conditioning mask or an everyday conditioner my hair gets tangled easily lately.  I’ve only used it a few times so haven’t noticed some of the benefits yet, but I have noticed how much easier it is to comb/brush my hair. Plus the fragrance of this spray is amazing, sweet banana and coconut.. (just like banana sweeties) Have you tried this? 🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌 Umberto Giannini Nourishing leave in conditioning spray glides through knots, tangles and split ends. Smooths frizz and fly-aways for healthy manageable hair.  Banana extract - Rich in potassium and nourishing vitamins A, C and B. With natural oils to moisturise and soften hair, improves manageability and shine.  Coconut Oil - Rich is anti oxidants and Vitamin E to nourish hair, lock in moisture, soften and conditions.  🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌🥥🍌
This is a new purchase for me.  I needed something to