Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Chris
Beauty Insider
08/05/23-17:53
Thank you so much @Lydia @SephoraUK and the rest of the team for sending me this fantastic appreciation suprise 😍😍😍😍😍
Thank you so  much @140255606 and the rest of the team for
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Adviser
08/05/23-15:57
My all time go to serum it has to be Lancome Genifique Absolue 🖤
My all time go to serum  it has to be Lancome Genifique
KatPower82
08/05/23-15:50
Todays Lancome look - Lash Idole and Qixi limited edition drama matte lipstick in 292 Overdramatic
Todays Lancome look - Lash Idole and Qixi limited edition
Lore Lorena
08/05/23-14:56
I had a sample of this a while ago and loved how my skin felt after . So decided to get full bottle . Definitely a great decision made.
I had a sample of this a while ago and loved how my skin
Riya
Beauty Newbie
08/05/23-13:27
My favourite serum for radiant skin
My favourite serum for radiant skin
Nohas86
08/05/23-13:21
Beautiful Sephora gift 🤩 thank you so much ❤️
Beautiful Sephora gift 🤩 thank you so much ❤️
Liz
Beauty Adviser
08/05/23-12:55
After a discourse with @Ellen earlier, here's one for discussion... Are there any products (or even brands) that you avoid purely based on smell? A few from me: Strivectin (only the pinky/purple range though), Prai (too heavily fragranced), Lancôme (especially Genifique, and their lipsticks), Biossance (moisturiser only... the eye cream and rose oil are lush) Rimmel (just dont like the smell). There are others, but maybe you have some suggestions? 🤔🥰💖
Savvy_skincarebeauty
Beauty Adviser
08/05/23-12:21
This is one of those viral products that deserves all the credit it gets. I purchased this a couple of months ago after seeing it all over my socials & my face & hands have thanked me ever since 💙 I suffer with Atopic dermatitis on my hands & this is an absolute godsend! Luxuriously thick & rich texture that immediately soothes, repairs, hydrates & leaves your skin feeling utterly amazing. Thanks to it being non-comogenic it won't block your pores, just remember to always apply to cleansed skin to avoid trapping in any dirt or bacteria in your pores. I've totally fallen in love with this balm 💙
This is one of those viral products that deserves all the