/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
itsbyagnes
Beauty Enthusiast
12/08/23-19:28
I’ve got combination/oily blemish prone skin, and this is my all time fave’s skin care brand/ product I can’t live without, it made my appearance so much better, and I have visibly smaller pores, help controlling my oiliness and makes my skin look matte throughout the day, huge thank you for La Roche-Posay for sorting my skin out. 💙🩵
I’ve got combination/oily blemish prone skin, and this is my
Yas
Beauty Adviser
12/08/23-17:02
One of my favourite cleansers! 💙 The Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Cleansing Oil. I first used this when I had an eczema flare up last year and parts of my face were so dry and flaky. This product truly helped. Even after the first use of this I could tell how gentle and hydrating it was on my skin! Even though I don’t get as many flare ups anymore (🤞🏼), and my skin has now reverted to the oily side, I still use this! It doesn’t clog pores and is the only cleanser I find that removes my waterproof mascara. I even have tiny versions of it so I’m never away from it!🫣 will always recommend this product.
One of my favourite cleansers! 💙 The Kiehl’s Midnight
Kelly
12/08/23-14:53
Love all of these and they look so cute
Love all of these and they look so cute
AReview333
12/08/23-13:39 (edited on 12/08/23-13:41)
LRP Toleraine & Caudalie one step cleansers have been amazing in restoring damaged skin barrier. These are my 2 'go to' cleansers. They really work wonders for sensitive/reactive skin. * Photo of my latest haul received today before I ran out!! 💎💎
LRP Toleraine & Caudalie one step cleansers have been
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
12/08/23-10:35
My Mua collection 🥰
My Mua collection 🥰
Tsitsino
Beauty Adviser
12/08/23-05:01
Would you recommend it ?
Would you recommend it  ?
KatPow82
11/08/23-21:15 (edited on 11/08/23-21:17)
Ultimate haircare products - Vichy Dercos range - never been happier with my hair whilst using the Protein Shampoo (& Mask) and the Densi-solutions Conditioner. Will wear my hair down again now and style it, so much shine and softness, boosted hair confidence
Ultimate haircare products - Vichy Dercos range - never been
Joanne10
Beauty Adviser
11/08/23-17:53
These are some of my highend skincare that I use for selfcare nights
These are some of my highend skincare that I use for