/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Nazia
08/13/23-13:36
I was sent malin goetz face mask i was sent a sample to i have it a try iโ€™m rather impressed. I have combination dehydrated skin and was concerned it would dry out my dehydrated bit but it was absolutely fine. It felt refreshing and left mt skin so soft and smooth
I was sent  malin goetz face mask i was sent a sample to i
KatPow82
08/13/23-13:08
Ultimate skincare product - Lโ€™Orรฉal Clinically Proven Eyelash Serum - so far loving this, and my eyelashes are getting longer, more so on one eye than the other but Iโ€™ll just pause that side until the other catches up if necessary. Thatโ€™s just because I have really fine, short lashes, but seem to have less on the left eye โ˜บ๏ธ
Ultimate skincare product - Lโ€™Orรฉal Clinically Proven
Emma <3
Beauty Newbie
08/13/23-12:43
Hello all, i just wanted to say that The Ordinaryโ€™s toning solution is absolutely fantastic! It really livens up my dull skin and balances it too! Would recommend to anyone!
Hello all, i just wanted to say that The Ordinaryโ€™s toning
Alice
Beauty Newbie
08/13/23-10:22
Everyone buy the sol de janeiro bom dia body scrub!! The best smelling and smoothest body scrub I have ever used and is lasting me forever! The design is so good as well!!!
Christina
Beauty Insider
08/13/23-10:09
I really loved today's Sephora hair products email! It's lovely to see Sephora put their team of graphic designers, data engineers, media team and photographers in the spotlight, representing women in male-dominated careers AND showing they have stunning and independent style too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I really loved today's Sephora hair products email! It's
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
08/13/23-06:04
This body cream smells like holidays ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Iove it.
This body cream smells like holidays ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Iove it.
Tara
Beauty Adviser
08/12/23-21:04
Good night ๐Ÿ˜ด
Good night ๐Ÿ˜ด
maahi
Beauty Adviser
08/12/23-20:15
My ultimate skincare essential ๐Ÿ˜
My ultimate skincare essential ๐Ÿ˜